Post # 1
I am suppose to be going to Mexico for my honeymoon in June and it’s not looking so good. Did anyone else cancel or change their honeymoon plans? If so where did you choose to switch your destination to? I can’t decide whether to waite it out or just go somewhere else!
Post # 3
We were going to go to Japan, but I got laid off, so to be safe with money we’re looking for something closer to home like a cruise or something. We’re going to Save Japan for our anniversary. 🙂
I’m sad because I love Japan, but happy that we’re being responsible about it.
You’re in NY, why not find a nice bed and breakfast in a town along the east cost that is cheaper for you to go to? Maybe somewhere beautiful in Canada!
There is always the option of just staying at a lavish hotel locally for a few days and spoiling yourselves without going anywhere at all. 😀
Post # 4
I think you should cancel Mexico now that its still early, we dont know how long that virus will be there for. Go some where else, on a cruise or to Aruba or a Sandals Resort!
Post # 5
I wouldn’t say ours was cancelled, but more like a "never was." Because our wedding is already sort-of destination (Colorado, when we live in NY — his family is in CO and it’s the more beautiful location) I couldn’t ask for a fancy honeymoon, especially cause I just got let go from my job.
I consider myself lucky to be having one at all … we pretty much picked the cheapest thing possible, taking advantage of our "destination’ location. We are going to roadtrip out west through like five different states, starting and ending in CO before we head back to NY.