(Closed) Anywhere I can order one of these from?

posted 8 years ago in Home
Post # 3
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

They can do that at Hobby Lobby and at Micheals framing departments.  I had something similar done for a picture my dad has.

Post # 6
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have two frames like that from Walmart, that’s a great idea!

Post # 7
1486 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

how cute! good luck

Post # 8
10366 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

They have floating frames specifically made with the double glass at Michael’s. No need to order special glass. Then all you need is the paper and vinyl sticker (i’m sure you could order the sticker letters off ETSY)

The topic ‘Anywhere I can order one of these from?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors