- 6 years ago
- Wedding: August 2010
We have been married for 1 1/2 and we are both still working on our little kinks. He is sometimes a little to harsh with his words (he lacks a filter) and I am insecure… both of these mixed can sometimes become, well, horrible. I am have some very big insecurities right now (gained a little love chub and over stressed) and have been a little crazy. I wanted to tell my hubby how to be when I get in these moods, so i wrote a letter with some tips. I have talked to him about this before but it seems I have to reminded him everyonce in awhile…
Just wanted to share my craziness… hehe
I know at times I can become crazy (sometimes more then others) and I can seem sad, mad or just plain unstable. I don’t mean to be this way but occasionally my emotional and insecure side takes over. You are an amazing husband and do so much for our relationship already but these five tips are things that I personally need from you time to time (you can make these habits, if you’d like). Luckily we know when these “spells” usually come into play (about every 28 days) and sometimes it does not take much for me to snap out of it. However, I know this week has been rough and I apologize for my current state of mind. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and I promise I will try to tone down my craziness. If I had an owner’s manual to myself, I would share it but since I don’t, here are 5 tips to bring me back and to make me smile in moments of my madness.
5 ways to make your wife happy when her craziness is in full force
1) Tell her she is beautiful. Often and especially when she is not trying to be. For example, when she is in her PJs and snuggled up with you or when she comes home from work and is a hot mess. Add a touch to the face to intensify or even add a slap to the ass (in the appropriate times).
2) When she gets jealous and insecure, tell her that she is wonderful and that other girls don’t compare. A hug and a look into her eyes can go a long way with what you say in these moments.
3) Tell her why/when you love her or why you think she is so special. **AND this does not need to be long explanations… it can be simple, matter-of-fact explanations such as; “I love you even when you are crazy” or “I can’t live without you”.
4) Text her randomly to let her know you are thinking of her, to say thanks for things she does or to merely say have a good day. Calls and e-mails are appreciated too.
5) Hug her and whisper, “I love you”.
I love you. Always and Forever. Thank you for being patient with me.
****AND everyone, please don’t get me wrong. My husband is truly wonderful! He is loving, funny, cooks, cleans, mr fix it, creative, sexy and so much more… he just has difficulties expressing himself. =)