(Closed) Approaching marriage license like paperwork

posted 6 years ago in Elopement
Post # 18
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Christmas Tree Farm

View original reply
@jj0313:  Yes, you need two witnesses to sign. When you set up an appointment at the courthouse, you might be able to ask them if someone who works at the courthouse could be a witness for you, if necessary.

The topic ‘Approaching marriage license like paperwork’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors