(Closed) April 10 2010 – honeymoons???

posted 8 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hi!  We’re waiting a month after the wedding to go on a cruise to the Mediterranean.  It made more sense with our work schedules, but also gives us something else to look forward to.  However, when I’m back at work the following week, I’ll be very jealous of others who get to go on vaca right away! πŸ™‚

Post # 4
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

My wedding’s March 13 of this year & we decided to go on a RC Cruise!! We’re going to Cozumel on a 4 night cruise. I’m very excited!! It was $1200. Not too bad for a cruise. I imagine April will have some nice weather, have you considered cruising?! This is our first cruise, so we’re pretty excited!

Post # 5
2695 posts
Sugar bee

We are going the next day on our Honeymoon.  We didn’t want to wait because I figured we both would need time to relax.  Plus my brother and his wife waited 4 months to go on their honeymoon and it was like they were going on another vacation together.  And she was rushed to do her name change so that she could get her passport done in time.  Something to consider when delaying the trip.

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2010

We’re getting married March 20, but leaving for Honeymoon on April 11 πŸ™‚  Going to Punta Cana, DR for 7 nights. It was between there and Mexico (Riviera Nayarit). We opted to leave later because we got much better deals on airfare and just about everything else.

Post # 7
769 posts
Busy bee

we’re getting married 4.10.10 and going to punta cana, dr the next day on a red eye. we get to spend time w/ friends and family for lunch and then go to the airport. can’t wait for some r&r.

Post # 8
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I got married in November and we are planning on taking our delayed honeymoon on April 14- 21 to the bahamas.  Need to get the Darling Husband to say the ok, then I’m booking it.  Should have it booked by this weekend.  Can’t wait! 

I’m starting to think about things I need to get… a new bathing suit, a sexy dress…. that’s what I have so far… I know there are other things.  Oh, sunscreen that is like 50 SPF or higher.  I told the Darling Husband we do not want to be burnt on our trip.

Post # 9
1481 posts
Bumble bee

Our wedding is on a Saturday and we’re leaving the monday after so we can spend time with Out of Town guests on Sunday. πŸ™‚ And it will be for a week.

Post # 10
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

We are going to Los Cabos, Mexico at an adults only resort. We are leaving the Tuesday after the wedding. I’m very excited!

Post # 11
131 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Niagara Falls! We are leaving the day after the wedding πŸ™‚

Post # 12
408 posts
Helper bee

We’re marrying on April 16th…spending time with loved ones on the 17th…and off to Punta Cana, DR on the 18th to 6 beautiful days on the beach:-)!

Post # 13
463 posts
Helper bee

hey date twin!  4/10/10 bride here.  We are waiting until tuesday to leave for kauai πŸ™‚ Fi’s family are flying in from overseas so we wanted to spend a littel bit more time with them.  When we got back from the honeymoon, they will be gone already πŸ™

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

We’re leaving for Punta Cana on April 11th too (the morning after our wedding)!  We’re staying at the Excellence Resort for 7 glorious days.  It’s all-inclusive and adults only.

Post # 15
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Our wedding is 7th April and we will spend a few days with family/friends after the big day then will leave for our honeymoon around the 12th. We are looking at going to Asia, Thailand, Singapore, Bali, Malaysia are top faves and will spend about 8-10 days away together as newlyweds.

We are travelling from New Zealand so it’s a big trip away for us, will  be our first big overseas trip together as we’ve only travelled as far as Australia abroad.

Can’t wait!

Post # 15
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Our wedding is 7th April and we will spend a few days with family/friends after the big day then will leave for our honeymoon around the 12th. We are looking at going to Asia, Thailand, Singapore, Bali, Malaysia are top faves and will spend about 8-10 days away together as newlyweds.

We are travelling from New Zealand so it’s a big trip away for us, will  be our first big overseas trip together as we’ve only travelled as far as Australia abroad together.

Can’t wait!

The topic ‘April 10 2010 – honeymoons???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors