(Closed) April 16, 2011

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Yay!!! Today is the official countdown!! Yay!!

Post # 4
1245 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay!! Congrats on getting engaged! lol And its awesome to hear how far a long you are in planning!

Post # 5
242 posts
Helper bee

I just want to give you a shout out, our pre-anniversary was last Friday and it was SO MUCH FUN!  We went and looked at the venue, so we could see how all of the plants and flowers were coming along.  My Fiance is so cool and was totally into it.  

Congrats!  1 year!

Post # 7
268 posts
Helper bee

@Misstrevi: Yes we are date twins. I am so excited. I think the year will go by really fast. Well I am in Afghanistan right now but I finished my save the dates in my room last night, thanks to my roommates. Fiance wasn’t thinking about it until I called and said happy negative one year aniversary…LOL

Thanks everyone I am really excited. I can’t wait!

Post # 8
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Im April 16, 2011 also as of yesterday!! and we got engaged on april 16, 2010 so I love it!! So far all we have is the venue…but we are moving right along with everything else. Next week we will pick a planner and we already have a photographer and band in mind. Has everyone picked a dress yet?

Post # 9
510 posts
Busy bee

I love this site, and just found the month boards~ so fun!!  So happy to pass the 1 year mark… now the official countdown can begin πŸ™‚

Post # 11
268 posts
Helper bee

@missstrevi: I just finished the Save the Dates last week. It was great working on it slowly but surely. I need to 1) post some pictures 2) blog on the process.I am debating right now if I should put a magnet on the back or leave it as a door hanger. I am leaning towards adding the magnet that way people have a choice to either use it as a door hanger or on their fridge.

I also ordered my dress here is the post I created to show the pictures

So I ordered my dress the other day!

Here is what my Save the Date looks like. I didn’t blur out our names because I am doing this from the office. What do you guys think?

Post # 13
268 posts
Helper bee

@Missstrevi: Thanks I am glad people like it. At first I felt I had no direction but as time went I was able to figure out what I wanted for the STD and just did it. I will be mailing the STD in August I think that is about 7 months before the wedding. At least now we can move on to designing and letterpressing the invitations. I will be letterpressing them myself since I happening to have a wonderful hooby which is letterpress. One of the girls from my letterpress meeting and my Fiance will be helping with the whole process. I will be posting pictures of the process when we start and of the final results.

I love love your dress! I love the detail in the front it is really beautiful.

Wedding planning is so much fun!

Post # 14
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@mochacoca-LOVE your stds and LOVE LOVE your dress. you look stunning in it!! Are the colors on your stds your wedding colors? Im thinking of doing a pale blue and yellow also with some browns in there too. I am jealous that you have gotten a dress already! I want to start soon!!

Post # 15
268 posts
Helper bee

@ms.Teddy: Thanks! Yes those are our colors. Blue (Navy), Yellow (Mustard), Silver, and Gray. The colors you are thinking of sounds perfect for a spring wedding! Well I had to do some things early like look for a dress and book some vendors before I deployed. I didn’t have to deploy I won’t have ordered my dress so early. I am a known procrastinator… LOL!

The topic ‘April 16, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors