(Closed) April 2001 Brides!

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Omg 5 months! Don’t remind me LOL.

• I’ve designed and started on my invites (3 done so far)
  • Booked the cake vendor
  • DIYing all decorations
  • Got 1 of my dresses last week. Getting another dress on Thursday
  • Designed the program, printed them
  • Completed the coloring books for the kids at the reception
  • Started on my centerpieces
  • designed place cards (just waiting to print them up)
  • Put out of town guest goodie bags together
  • bought material for favors

I still need to find shoes, figure out how I’m going to make my bouquet, bouts and Maid/Matron of Honor bouquet, book another photographer (decided to fire the one I already booked due to bad reviews), buy rings, my kid’s suits, Fiance suit, wedding gift to Fiance, buy my Maid/Matron of Honor dress, Book officiant, design/print menu cards and table numbers. That’s all I can think of offhand but I know there’s so much more I’m forgetting!

Wow…I think I’m going to have a heart attack! Typing it out really puts it into perspective and I am SOOO behind.

Post # 6
572 posts
Busy bee

@Cheeks11…3 invitations, WOW!!! LOL I got 5 pocketfolds done this past weekend. 🙂 I need to get cracking…seriously!! I’m jealous of all you have done so far. Congratulations.

hdshurbet…hey date twin!! There is definitely much to do!!

I am attending an event at my venue this weekend, so I’m sure I’ll have many ideas after. Most of my vendors are booked, but I still need to decide what to do for my centerpieces. I keep changing my mind.

I’m trying to remain CALM!!! YIKES!!! 🙂

Post # 7
504 posts
Busy bee

@DeaconBride: WOW 5 in one weekend?? That’s amazing. It toom me weeks to get my 3 done. LOL Luckily I’m only making 20 invites but 3 is a far cry from 20. lol My Fiance is coming home from Iraq in a couple of weeks so that’s going to throw that above list all out of whack! I’m probably going to have to hang it up until January. With the holidays coming up and our civil ceremony on the 24th I just can’t focus. lol

Post # 8
181 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies!

– I need to send our DJ the deposit within the next week or so.

– Need to book a florist

– Need to book cake

– I hope all of the Bridesmaid or Best Man will have their dresses ordered by Christmas

You girls are doing great! I’ve only *thought* about the invitations and programs. My dress should be in within the next 2 months!

The topic ‘April 2001 Brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors