(Closed) April 2010 — How’s It Going???

posted 8 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

It’s getting so close!! I sent my invites out this week, so I’m looking foward to getting all those little rsvps back! We also picked up our wedding bands and that was exciting!! We just booked our honeymoon too!! That was the last big thing I had to do- wheww! So now just tying up all the little things and I need to touch base with all the vendors as it get closer- I just can’t believe I’m finally getting into the home stretch!! YAY!!

Post # 4
2695 posts
Sugar bee

Yep looking forward to getting to the finish line too.  I have my first shower on Saturday and two next month.  I have all the big things done and most of the little things.  I still have the memory table left to do and rehearsal dinner gifts for the parents.  Other then that I need to confirm things with vendors when it gets closer.  4/10/10 can’t get here soon enough!

Post # 5
342 posts
Helper bee

Its getting so close, its scary!  I’ve got my shower on Saturday and I our RSVP deadline is in two weeks, eep!

Most of the big stuff is done – now its just little details and last minute things…like our license!

Post # 7
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m sending out the invites tomorrow. I still have so much to do-need a bustier, shoes, jewelry, alterations, tux fittings, place cards, favors, food tasting..oh my gosh! It seems like so much! But in the next 8 weeks this all WILL get done. 🙂 Good luck to all of you in the final stretch! Yay for all of us!

Post # 8
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

How’s it going April brides? My RSVP’s are trickling in and I’m finishing up a few more things. Can’t believe it’s only 6 weeks to go for me! How is everybody else doing?

Post # 9
64 posts
Worker bee

My RSVP’s are coming in too!! I’ve never been so excited to check the mail! Right now my checklist consists of taking care of all the music stuff- picking out songs for ceromony and reception. I’m also trying to figure out all the little stuff I need- candles, ribbon, stuff like that! I can’t believe that it’s March, and that my checklists are saying to start researching marriage liscense!

Post # 10
5496 posts
Bee Keeper

I know, I check the mail with such vigor these days! Our officiant came last night to go over our ceremony-that was so much fun! We still have to finish selecting all the music too. We’re going to get our marriage license next week. Tonight is my first fitting-for some reason I’m super nervous about it. I have this bad feeling (totally irrational) that my dress won’t fit now!! Oh, and I still need jewelry. Next week is the food tasting, tux fitting, DJ appt. and hair trial. Ahhhh!! This is just nuts! But fun. 🙂

The topic ‘April 2010 — How’s It Going???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors