(Closed) April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??

posted 10 years ago in April 2011
Post # 17
432 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@JCar: Maybe we’ll see you there 😉

Post # 18
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@LRin2011: where are you staying in Antigua? we are doing the all inclusive Sandals resort!

Post # 19
177 posts
Blushing bee

Costa Rica!

Post # 20
368 posts
Helper bee

Hawaii. We will be staring in Oahu, jumping over to Kauai, and ending up in Maui. 

Post # 21
67 posts
Worker bee

We are heading to Kauai for a week and then another week split between Oahu and Maui – I can’t wait for our honeymoon when I can finally relax!

Post # 22
185 posts
Blushing bee

We are flying into San Juan then cruising along the Carribean.

Post # 23
286 posts
Helper bee

Riveria Maya, Mexico….staying at Secrets Maroma! We are actually leaving May 2nd because our wedding is April 30th. 🙂

Post # 24
68 posts
Worker bee

We are going to St. Lucia on May 1st & staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian 🙂 we can’t wait!

Post # 25
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jws11:  We are going to St. Lucia too – staying at the Regency!  Maybe we’ll see you there!

Post # 26
10 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Ms.Teddy:

My fiance and I will be headed to Sandals in Antigua too on May 2nd- when are you going? We are so excited and can’t wait!!!

Post # 27
68 posts
Worker bee

@rubyme:  I’m so excited!! We can’t wait & we are hopefully going to check out all the sandals while we are there.  How long are yall staying?

Post # 28
11 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@jws11:  We are flying in on May 2 and staying until May 9.  I’ve been reading all of the reviews on here and other sites, and each of the Sandals resorts sound unique and have something special, so we plan on visiting them all for sure.  I’m so excited – I can’t wait for a vacation!

Post # 29
2054 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Aprilflowerbride: we will be there from April 18th through the 27th! we are SUPER excited!!

Post # 30
6 posts
Newbee

Negril, Jamaica! Can’t wait to stick my toes in the sand!

Post # 31
22 posts
Newbee

We are going to Punta Cana and staying at the Excellence.  Leaving April 25 and returning May 3rd.  8 nights, 9 days – we are really needing some R&R!

The topic ‘April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors