(Closed) April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??

posted 9 years ago in April 2011
Post # 32
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

View original reply
@Miss.Lace:   We are also getting married on April 30, 2011 & leaving for Jamaica on May 1rst!!!  We are flying out on 6:30am flight, connecting in Atlanta & onto to Montego Bay!!!  I’m so excited!  It’s almost here!  Where are you guys staying?  We are staying at Sandals Montego Bay.

Post # 33
26 posts
Newbee

The American Southwest.  We’re actually getting married in the middle of the honeymoon.  We’re flying to Albuquerque on March 25, driving through Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon, getting married in Vegas on April 1, then driving back to Albuquerque by way of the Grand Canyon.  Some parts of our itinerary were still getting snow last week; I hope the weather is OK.  We’ll find out in two weeks!

Post # 34
271 posts
Helper bee

yeah – another one for ireland.  leaving april 10 and staying till the 23rd.

Post # 35
185 posts
Blushing bee

Fear for nuclear fallout is high in Hawaii, it’s making me quite nervous about our upcoming Kauai honeymoon. 

Ugh, this is all so tragic! My heart aches and I feel so guilty amidst all this wedding planning… 

Cry

Post # 36
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

View original reply
@Panda Pez: I am getting anxious about it too 🙁 I check the news often, hoping for good news at the nuclear plant. It really breaks my heart everytime I see the devastating photos/videos in Japan and I feel guilty at the same time. We are trying to come up with a Plan B in case it gets worse. I am upholding Japan in my prayers 🙁

The topic ‘April 2011 Brides – Where are you honeymooning??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors