(Closed) April 2011 brides…if you are sending Save the Dates…when will you send them?

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am getting married in May and I am planning to send them in September because I have a lot of Out of Town guests!

Post # 5
4385 posts
Honey bee

@Ms.Teddy: Lol! Yeah, I agree that November seems a bit late. I would go with what you originally planned!!

Post # 6
3176 posts
Sugar bee

I would go with your original plan too. If the majority of your guests are Out of Town I don’t think its ever really too early to send them out. I’m planning to send mine out around September, I’ve already had people booking rooms!

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I am sending mines out next month. Times are harder now for some, so it’s good to give an early heads up!

Post # 8
57 posts
Worker bee

Hi Girls!  I am an April bride too and will have lots of out of town guests.  I was thinking of sending out my save the dates at the beginning of November since that is still a good 6 months in advance (my date is end of April).  However, I’ve gotten save the dates from friends up to a year in advance, so I don’t think there is any “right” time.

Post # 9
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Anthony’s Fine Dining

I’ve been trying to finish mine up this week, and I’m hoping to send them soon!  Most of our guests are Out of Town, so I want to make sure they have plenty of time to make plans 🙂

Post # 10
33 posts
Newbee

I am hoping to send mine in the next couple of weeks.  A friend of mine is putting them together this week.

Post # 11
41 posts
Newbee

We are doing our epics 8/20 and I want to use one of the images…our photog said she could touch up a few for us quickly, so hopefully I’ll have them done and out the door by mid September.

Post # 12
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

We are getting married in October and I sent ours seven months out, which I sort of thought was too late, but when we sent christmas cards, we mentioned that we hoped everyone would join us for our October 9 nuptials.  Especially since most of our guests are out of towners

Post # 13
5154 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

For my June wedding I sent my STD’s out in October 🙂

Post # 15
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

I already sent mine out because I couldn’t hold on to the anymore 🙂

We have a lot of out of towners and technically it is a holiday weekend (Easter) so we went ahead and sent them out.  I already had people that told me they have made room reservations (way early, but good to know our blocks are correct!).

Post # 16
268 posts
Helper bee

I am sending ours out next week.

The topic ‘April 2011 brides…if you are sending Save the Dates…when will you send them?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors