(Closed) April 2012 BEEs, We’re getting Married NEXT MONTH!

posted 6 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
1471 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

YES WE ARE!!!! yay so excited! We just sent out our invites, so thats done.  Havent even started on seating chart or a must shoot list and we still have our DIY coaster favors to finish, but our wedding is at the end of April so still plenty of time 🙂  We also have to pick a first dance song

Post # 4
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Yay!  I’ll be so glad when it’s over and we are in Mexico!

Post # 5
1471 posts
Bumble bee

@BoiledPNut:  oh i dont want it to be over, so much time, planing, money and fun!  time is going by too fast all of a sudden, I really want to enjoy every moment 🙂 but also looking forward to our Jamaican honeymoon!!!

Post # 6
2100 posts
Buzzing bee

all the planning is done except my flower girl’s shoes and my undies. Need to buckle down and finish all of our projects – have set myself a 3 week deadline to get it done!

Post # 7
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Future Mrs K:  I’ve hated every minute of planning.  It’s too stressful for me dealing with all of our family issues.  

Post # 8
307 posts
Helper bee

My feelings about getting married shortly are bittersweet. I’ve had a ton of fun being engaged and planning a wedding, and I don’t want it to end. On the other hand, I’ve been planning this wedding for over a year and a half and I think it’s time to get married and enjoy the day that we’ve been preparing for for so long.

Post # 9
41 posts
Newbee

@RoundSolitaire:  Thats exactly how I feel! I can tell I’m going to miss all the wedding projects that have been filling my spare time but so happy that its all coming together.

I cant even think what i still have left, photog list, “must play” list for DJ and signage i think?!

Also flowergirl baskets but im waiting for Easter to hopefully pick those up somewhere 🙂

Post # 10
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - Padua Hills Theater

AHHHH I have so much still to do it’s not even funny. But I’ll get it all done. We are working on our table numbers at the moment. We just sent out our invites and are starting to get some RSVPs so hopefully we can start putting together our seating chart soon!

Post # 11
466 posts
Helper bee

@RoundSolitaire:  that is SO how I feel! we have had so much fun with all of the planning and all of the crafting – but in the past week, I have been kind of ready to see it all come together and just enjoy our day! (oh and there has recently been some drama, so I can no longer say that we have had stress-free planning – should have known that would happen! haha)

i have my HUGE event for work the week before our wedding so I am hoping to get as much of the tiny details that we have left out of the way this month – though i have a feeling as soon as they are done I am going to want to add more!

Post # 12
214 posts
Helper bee

YAY! The big stuff is pretty much done. I have to finalize our seating chart and playlists and then shop for our honeymoon. We got all of the pieces for our centerpieces finally so that was a big happy check off the list this weekend.

The topic ‘April 2012 BEEs, We’re getting Married NEXT MONTH!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors