- 9 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
I feel like for every one thing I cross off my to-do list I end up adding three more things!! We have most of the major things done, but have SO MANY little details to take care of!
Table runners, escort cards, bridesmaids gifts and acessories, need to start my dress fittings, get all my makeup (DIYing that), send out invitations, finalize music, flower girl dress, ceremony decor…
– figure out how to fit in cake price since my mother isn’t going to pay anymore
– figure out how many more people have not received their invites
– find a lace bolero that criss crosses in the front or has a v neck like Kate Middletons
– find and order veil
– order flowers
– order tablestuff from rental company
– squeeze in $ for floor candelabras from Crete
– make seat placement cards
– make welcoming cards
– choose and order favors (i’m thinking flower seeds)
– get bc (this friday!!! sooo excited! hope i don’t gain that much weight :?)
– drink more water!
– find makeup artist
– make hair appts!
– condition and nurture hair and skin!
– find and order shoes for wedding and for day before
– get with harpist for song choices (ceremony)
– get with jazz band for song choices (reception)
– practice first dance
-pay balance for photographer
– pick out and order bands
– get the rest of trousseau
…….. this is all i remember off hand lol
sorry entered multiples times
Oh so close and yet so far away! I swear in addition to everythingi had on my list, now I need to lose 10 lbs of holiday weight. 😛 whoops!
Tomorrow I finally finish booking the cake and my bouquet. And we have our head count!! Hooray! Our rings are sized, and I FOUND a seamstress to eventually alter my gown.
But, adding to my original list, I have to get the word out about our “dress code”…and finish my veil!
-Finish paying photographer
-Purchase FI’s wedding band
-Have flower appt tomorrow, need to pick out flowers and purchase everything
-Purchase unity candle
-Send out invites soon
-Purchase little things left for the ceremony and reception
-Book honeymoon cruise
-Get outfits for honeymoon and showers
-Dye my hair
-Get tanning membership
-Get marriage license
Cant think of anything else lol
The topic ‘April 2012 brides….what do you have left??’ is closed to new replies.