(Closed) April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?

posted 7 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
5011 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

We’re going to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

Isn’t the weather fairly good anywhere in the North Hemisphere in May? Other than possibly India and some parts of Africa where it’s far too hot.

Post # 5
1144 posts
Bumble bee

@thisismariana: We’re date twins!! We are spending so much cash on this wedding that a honeymoon may not be in the cards… I just wanted to say hey to a date twin. lol

Post # 6
5011 posts
Bee Keeper

@thisismariana: I’m almost looking forward to the honeymoon more than the wedding (and the road-trip we have planned for 2013).

Post # 7
248 posts
Helper bee

@thisismariana: @basketballwifetobe: I’m a date twin too! We are going to try to go right after the wedding as well. We’re planning a trip to Paris and Italy. I hear May is pretty touristy in Paris, but not so bad in Italy. The weather is supposed to be nice in both places though!

Post # 8
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We’re going to Hawaii–Maui or Kauai.  Unsure of which. 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

we are waiting till June to go on ours, we’ll be going to Bermuda.

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee

We are waiting untill June as well and we are going to go ‘ol DR

Post # 11
662 posts
Busy bee

Unfortuantely we are waiting till September to go on ours so I’m no help… just wanted to say hey to the other April 2012 bees! =)

Post # 12
115 posts
Blushing bee

We’re taking a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Can’t freakin wait!

Post # 13
14 posts
Newbee

We’re teachers getting married over spring break so we are honeymooning out west in July – well we roadtrip in July anyway, but we’re making a special stop in Vegas. I have heard (but not confirmed) that you can honeymoon there anytime within a year of your marriage.

Post # 14
141 posts
Blushing bee

Gatlinburg 🙂

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

We’re going end of May to Paris, Nice, and Greek Islands

Post # 16
1062 posts
Bumble bee

We are going to Gatlinburg also 🙂

The topic ‘April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors