(Closed) April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?

posted 9 years ago in April 2012
Post # 32
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@o0olibelulao0o: That’s what I’m hoping for!!  Fiance can’t stand the sun and heat of a beach type place, he’s fair skinned, and he HATES flying, so going out of the country wasn’t even something we thought of.  We are kids at heart!  Where did your sister stay when she went?

Post # 33
2825 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@missmary82: That I’m not sure… It was 8 years ago though, so things have probably changed a little bit.  I don’t think you can go wrong at any of the places though!

Post # 34
2 posts
Wannabee

Well, since my fiance is from the west coast of Canada we’ll be going out there to see his family and have a ring ceremony about a week after we are married. Then we’re doing a road trip on the way back into Ontario… I have never been out of province, so this is exciting for me! 😉

Post # 35
11268 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@o0olibelulao0o:  i live only 3 hours from playa mujeres (cancun) and still enjoy going there for vacation.  same weather but i think it’s the fact that i didn’t have to cook dinner 🙂

Post # 36
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Our honeymoon will be a complete surprise to me. My future husband is planning the whole thing. I guess I’ll let you know after I get back where we ended up! I’m hoping for NYC, a scenic part of California, or Vegas!

Post # 37
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - Monte Verde Inn

View original reply
@mypinkshoes:  I have been to Belize! I was there during June….and let me tell you, the humidity was insane in the membrane. But the water was sooooo beautiful. We were on the Ambergris Caye, so you pretty much got around via golf carts, which was a total blast. It’s a super fun place, just the humidity was a little intense.

Post # 38
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Technically a March bride but leaving for the Honeymoon in April…we’re leaving for St. Lucia on April 4th, will be back home on the 12th.  Isn’t it April yet???

Post # 39
40 posts
Newbee

My fiancee and I will be getting married on April 6 (Good Friday) on Tybee Island, then will be leaving out the next morning to go to an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We took a weeklong Caribbean cruise last summer and it was amazing, but we wanted to do something different for our honeymoon. I can’t wait!!!

Post # 40
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We’re going to Europe (which won’t be warm) but I will tell you we were in Mexico last May (around the middle) and it was hot (around 95). Look at places you’re interested in and then google their weather for that time of year. 

Post # 41
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We’re going to Oahu.  The weather’s always nice there!

Post # 42
250 posts
Helper bee

We’re heading to Vietnam. =)

Post # 43
1 posts
Wannabee

We’re getting married April 14 and going to Belize for a week…can’t wait!

Post # 44
188 posts
Blushing bee

we’re getting married april 28th too 🙂  we are leaving on our honeymoon the monday after (30th, i think?) to Secrets in playa del carmen (sp?)

Post # 45
11268 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@msdoe:  thanks.  i will goggle that destination. it does look beautiful there. did you do a lot of water stuff or jungle stuff? these are the options that i have been reading online.  i have read that they speak english there, is that correct?

Post # 46
11268 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@munchkin414:  we are interested in going there.  did you book a package or a la carte for your honeymoon?  we have done just a little bit of research on belize.

The topic ‘April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors