(Closed) April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?

posted 9 years ago in April 2012
Post # 47
999 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Riu Hotel  in the Bahamas

Post # 48
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

We’re heading to beautiful Samoa…have heard wonderful things about this island and can’t wait!!

Post # 49
155 posts
Blushing bee

we are going to new zealand, never been but hubby loves so im looking to have a good time. Hay date twins ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 50
1179 posts
Bumble bee

We are going to Europe…Spain, Italy, France, and Greece. We have been on like 5 cruises to the USVI, Bahamas, Mexico…so we wanted something different  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
26 posts
Newbee

i wish i could just take off the week after the wedding but i have to wait till june…im active duty and getting stationed to the other side of the country but imma take the opportunity to take off for 2 weeks between bases… spend one week with my husband since he wont be able to move to maryland till october or maybe not even till next feb ๐Ÿ™ but the last week we are together we are going to walt disney world….

Post # 52
117 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, nice trips!

We are going to Ireland for 7 days then 4 days in Italy. It will be chilly in Irleand but we live in Fl so it will be our winter we never got.

Post # 53
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We’re leaving right after tax season, on April 19 to Oahu for 10 days.  yay!!

Post # 54
1144 posts
Bumble bee

We just booked our honeymoon last week, I am so excited!! We’re going to Ocean Coral and Turquesa in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. It’s right outside of Cancun and looks super beautiful. I can’t wait!

Post # 55
2105 posts
Buzzing bee

We just booked our honeymoon last week!  We’re heading to Mexico for a week on the Monday following our honeymoon!  I can’t wait!

Post # 56
1144 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Shosha1:  I think a lot of us are gonna be in Mexico that week. Where are you going?

Post # 57
802 posts
Busy bee

We’re getting married the 21st, getting on our cruise on the 28th headed for Jamaica. I hope it’s as beautiful as they say it is! I’m scared the water will be chilly!

Post # 58
2099 posts
Buzzing bee

I am not sure how “nice” the weather will  be but we are heading to Paris for 5 days and then the Loire Valley for 3 ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 60
11259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@basketballwifetobe:  hey date twin.  i have been to that resort a couple of times and it’s great.  we were just there the week before xmas and upgraded to their platinum section.  (i would suggest the upgrade) you will love it!!  i think you are right, there will be a lot of bees in mexico at that time.  i fly back into cancun on may 4.  what about you?

Post # 61
71 posts
Worker bee

We are taking a 14-day Princess Cruise – Stops are Los Angeles, California | Kona, Hawaii | Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii | Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii | Ensenada, Mexico – first time off the continent, so I’m pretty excited for this ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘April 2012 Brides…where are you going on your honeymoon that time of the year?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors