(Closed) April 2012 Ladies, we have 3 months!!

posted 6 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am def wanting to get into wedding shape! With only about 3 months to go we all need to get on the ball!

Post # 4
662 posts
Busy bee

Most def!!! I am already down 17lbs but have another 10 or so to go.

Post # 7
91 posts
Worker bee

@o0olibelulao0o:  I totally agree with ya on that one! I have been SO bad over Xms holiday, to make up for it i’ve had to hit the gym every day to work it all off…things we do though huh.

But it’s worth it to look our absolute best on our day!

Post # 8
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@o0olibelulao0o: I’m right there with you!

Let’s do it, ladies! 🙂

Post # 9
91 posts
Worker bee

I was doing really well pre-xmas, working out hard, now since Xmas has been I think i’ve gained a good 1-2kgs!! Not good….then theres New yrs around the corner so that will be another plateau lol..ahh well after New yr it’ll be back on track again..doing gym again up to New yrs but wasting my time as i’ll probably put it all back on from all the alcohol..not strong enough to say no to booze lol

Post # 10
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@Ana in NZ: LOL my thoughts exactly on New Year’s and alcohol Laughing

Post # 11
91 posts
Worker bee

@KMsBride: Yeah good and bad come with the holiday season right! i’ll regret the consuming once i’m back working out after it all…but i know it’s well worth it at the time lol

Would love to hear how your progress (and the other bees) goes after the holidays….will be motivating to hear of everyones success with their weight loss stories! (not weight gain aye girls!)

Post # 12
1062 posts
Bumble bee

I need to lose 10lbs and tone up!! Diet here I come! I have gained since the holidays ughh :/

Post # 13
91 posts
Worker bee

@MrsBoomBoom: I doubt you’re the only one 😛 I too have also 🙁 Back to gym tomorrow!

Post # 14
2398 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi ladies, our wedding day is April 21 and I have 20lbs and lots of toning up to do.   Wish me luck. lol 

Post # 15
91 posts
Worker bee

@Mrs.Jansen: I hear ya! yep lots of luck to ya, mines April 7th so 2 wks less to turn this body of mine into a lean mean, toned machine lol…i’m hoping to lose a good 5kgs…starting from today..now that new yrs is over and done here….all desserts/alcohol/bad foods are now all gone…thank god!

Post # 16
20 posts
Newbee

@Ana in NZ: My wedding day is April 7th too! We’re getting married in Palm Springs. I need to loose maybe 5 lbs but more importantly I needs some really serious toning in my arms belly and hips. I did P90x about a year ago and notice results after 2 months without weight loss (built muslce). I am worried that I might bulk up though, so I’m not sure if I should stick to that program again. I may do it in conjunction with cardio so it helps me stay lean. I generally eat pretty decently but the stress from my thesis (I’m in grad school) was really rough for me. I was eating out a lot, and even though I tried to eat “healthy” the results are really not glamours. My dress fits perfect right now, and only needs alterations in the bust area, so at least that’s not an issue. I’ve been looking on Pinterst for lots of inspiration. I’m super anxious about this right now – I just really want to be happy with the way I look and feel physically on my wedding day.

The topic ‘April 2012 Ladies, we have 3 months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors