Post # 1
Hey my month twins, what left do you have to do and how many more days till the big day?!
I have 12 days till the wedding and here is what I have left to do:
1. Pay the photographer the last bit of money (she let us wait till a week before the wedding because she is very sweet)
2. This is a big one!! We still need to get FI’s wedding band!!
3. Get my hair done (dyed) on tuesday.
4. Get my eyebrows, toes, and nails done (day before the wedding)
5. Marriage License (getting tomorrow)
6. Pay the baker for our cake pulls and bring her ribbon.
THEN WE ARE DONE 😀
Post # 3
I have 34 days! I did a similar thread about what’s left in the “look”.
Whiten my teeth
Get a dye job
Pay the photographer the remainder
Book transportation between airport and hotels
Post # 4
@MrsElopement: i think we still have the name of the transportation company we used when we were in paris. if you want it, let me know. they were very reliable.
Post # 5
@MrsElopement: Oh I will check it out! That reminds me I need to make my dentist appt!!
Post # 6
- Wedding: April 2012 - St. Philip Catholic Church/Arcadia Brewing Co.
19 Days! (Oh my gosh seeing it typed is crazy!)
Just have to pay vendors and get pretty (hair cut/color/nails)
Oh and sort out the seating chart!
Post # 8
19 days for me:
Just need to finish paying the baker & flowers (in the next couple of days)
Get a hold of the DJ
Pick a few songs for key moments of the day
Get pretty-me-up appointments
Relax & remember to breathe 🙂
Post # 9
1) finish giant paper flower garland for gazebo
2) finish paper flower boutonniers (ALMOST done… just finishing touches left)
3) finish table numbers (went to do it tonight but my stencil paint was apparently completely dried out??)
7) eyelash extensions
8) final dress fitting/picking up dress
9) pay… everyone!!
10) seating chart (after I hunt down those final FIFTY rsvps!!)
11) finish dance lessons and perfect our first dance
12) marriage liscense
13) email final design to baker for groom’s cake
okay, resuming PANIC MODE!!! good thing I don’t have a job at the moment… but seriously, good thing haha
Post # 10
26 days to go! (OMG time is flying by!!)
1.) Put the pearls on my programs
2.) Finish my favor boxes – which I can’t do until the week of the wedding (chocolate truffles with our monogram)
3.) Finish my dress alterations – should be all done this week!
4.) Teeth whitening, figure out what to do with my hair, mani/pedi – stuff to make me pretty lol
5.) Sleep…get lots and lots of sleep!
6.) Finish packing because after the wedding I’m moving from Maryland to California