(Closed) April 2012: RSVP time!

posted 6 years ago in April 2012
Post # 3
5009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

We’ve had almost all of our day invitations’ RSVPs back with about a 95% response rate. Only about 60% are coming, which is kind of good from our point of view.

We’re going to send out the evening invitations soon and don’t hugely care how many of them come!

That said one of the people who haven’t RSVPed is a really good friend who I desperately want to hear back from but who I can’t chase because her dad is currently in the ICU so I’ll just have to wait until I hear back from her.

Post # 4
307 posts
Helper bee

We got 30% of responses back, all coming! Laughing

Checking the mail and seeing those little envelopes in there is the best part of my day.

Post # 6
7901 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Most of the responses we got back early on where the yeses, because often people who know they are definitely coming no matter what are quick to respond. The people who aren’t sure or have a lot fo things to work out to make it happen take longer. 9 out of 10 of the responses we got the last week were nos.

Post # 8
590 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - St. Philip Catholic Church/Arcadia Brewing Co.

So Far we have heard back from 38% of the families invited. Of that 38%, 80% are attending. I hope we keep going at that rate so everyone will fit! 🙂

Post # 9
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We’ve gotten about 10 RSVPs out of 54 invitations.  So frustrating!  Only 3 people aren’t coming out of those.

Post # 10
2107 posts
Buzzing bee

So far, we’ve had about 40% RSVP, and only one of those has been an official no.  I’m starting to freak out a little bit – we already invited way more than we wanted to in the first place!

Post # 11
1144 posts
Bumble bee

We invited 180 people and so far we have gotten 33 yes RSVP’s and no No RSVP’s. I love checking the mail and seeing those little silver envelopes. lol

Post # 12
80 posts
Worker bee

We are still waiting on 15 RSVPs, but have a 40% acceptance rate. We expected 70 guests, so it works perfect for us. We are having a Destination Wedding if that makes the numbers sound less dismal.

Post # 13
2414 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yay! Must be so exciting – I can’t wait!

Post # 14
307 posts
Helper bee

Booo I got my first “no” RSVP back! Cry  It’s my FIs grandma in another city who is too sick to travel. I was really shooting for a 100% acceptance rate. We invited 150 but our venue can hold 300.

Post # 16
214 posts
Helper bee

We’re still waiting on 2 couples! It’s driving me crazy because we’re having a Destination Wedding and if the rooms don’t get filled we’re responsible for the cost! Both couples are figuring out their travel schedules for work so I totally understand why I they haven’t been able to give me an answer but that’s not really helping with the stress level!

The topic ‘April 2012: RSVP time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors