(Closed) April 2013 Babies are being born!! (part 7)

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 92
170 posts
Blushing bee

Finally… it’s APRIL!  

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  I like your motto and I’m thinking I will most definitely need to remember that once Baby Boy arrives.  So glad to hear your feeding issues are better.

View original reply
@DaneLady:  I’m right there with you – totally ready for Baby Boy to get here any day now.  

View original reply
@Mrs. Aardvark:  Looking gorgeous 🙂

View original reply
@Mrs. Ostrich:  Sounds like you’re making some great progress and little dude might be here before you know it.

AFM, I went to the doctor today at 39w4d.  Baby Boy seems to be pretty comfy in there and she doesn’t think he will come early.  I’m still 1 cm dilated and my cervix is soft, but thick.  I go back again next Monday where they will hook me up to some machines to monitor Baby Boy’s heart beat.  They will be doing the test since I’ll officially be ‘overdue’ by that time.  And we will set an induction date then, too.

Here’s 39w2d bump photo:

And for comparison, 29w2d:

Post # 95
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I have an appt tomorrow at 37w2d…i know im getting a cervical check…hopefully there is some progress i have been having cramps and cntractions!!!!!  oh and have been an emotional psycho also.  Ready to be on the other side!

i have also been obsessively compulsively washing my hair and shaving my legs and stuff just in case my water breaks, i do to look like a grease ball (:

my husband has been so great for the most part, but this last week i have just been getting SO frustrated with him….i guess it is normal :/

the hospital bag is packed, everything in nursery is ready, c’mon baby!!!!!

im ready to wear my wedding rings and other rings again

Post # 96
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@DaneLady – I’m feeling great!  I had my first appointment last week and everything looks good and measuring on schedule!  My next appointment is late April….  If time could speed up, I would be a happy girl!  (8w 5d today).  I can’t wait to see all the April babies!!

Post # 97
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@DaneLady:  Feeling tired, but this little guy is so worth it. I’m super glad my mom is here to help out, so I can put my feet up and heel my body. I will be very sad when she leaves on Friday. The days are just flying by. Isaac is already 12 days old today and I don’t know where the time has gone. I can see how much he has grown already. He is a very happy baby and spends most of his time sleeping or eating. We haven’t started on the cloth diapers yet, I figure it will be a few more weeks before I’m ready for that. DH is so great with him and it is so awesome to see them snuggling together in the evenings.

As much as it annoyed me when people kept saying sleep when the baby sleeps, it is so true. Or at least rest.

I can’t wait for the other April babies to start making their appearances.

Post # 98
170 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@DaneLady:  I’m saying 41 weeks is my personal limit but I think my OB-GYN would let it go as long as 42 weeks.

Post # 99
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  so glad to see you’re doing well hon!!!

Post # 100
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

My birth story is up on the Babies board and over on our facebook page!

Post # 101
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oh ladies we have come such a long way since those summertime BFPs!!! Can’t believe I’m due in 1.5 weeks!After this evening I will officially have nothing left to do to prepare for the baby – the last thing on our list is the car seat installation inspection which is happening today. I even turned in all of my maternity leave/payroll/insurance paperwork to my payroll secretary today. Everything else that the baby needs has been assembled and every surface/cover/clothing item that she will come in contact with has been washed.  I’m starting to feel more crampiness these days but I’m still (after 3 straight weeks of cervical checks) stuck at only 1 cm dilated. Even with everything being done I’m still feeling slightly nervous & unprepared for the baby’s arrival – 95% psyched to meet her but still just a teensy bit nervous! How are you ladies doing In these final days/weeks? 

Post # 102
164 posts
Blushing bee

On the other hand I hope this baby comes soon because my ass is starting to not fit into my pants!

Post # 103
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@lilbear:  i have been silently freaking out about labor. Im due next Thursday but i think i will go over. Everything is ready to go, car seat base is set up in my car and been checked and we have everything one could possibly need for the baby.

I have never been very maternal so i guess im just nervous about actually being someones mum!

At least i have my wedding planning to keep my mind occupied over the next week or so. plenty to do and so little time once baby arrives.

Post # 104
164 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  I totally hear you on the labor freak out!  I’m definitely getting nervous about how badly baby bear might murder my vagina on her way out!  

Post # 106
590 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - St. Philip Catholic Church/Arcadia Brewing Co.

View original reply
@DaneLady:  amen lady! But I think if we never got to that point many fewerd women would have kids or more  more than one. The scales have to tip so at some point. 

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies are being born!! (part 7)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors