(Closed) April 2013 Babies are being born!! (part 7)

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 107
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Had my 37w3d appt today…cervical check wasnt bad, got my swab test. I am 1cm dilated and doc said he could feelvthe babys head, its very very low in my pelvis….he told me now is the time to stop working so just tomorrow and an easy day saturday at the salon. i was having a hard time saying no to clients so this is a blessing in disguise!!!  Yay for 2 more days of work and meetin our soon soon!!!!

im also ready for a glass of wine or a mixed drink!!!!!

Post # 108
170 posts
Blushing bee

Took a special bump photo this morning since it’s Baby Boy’s due date… not that he cares; he is showing no signs of arriving any time soon. Wink

Post # 109
3059 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  I’m doing well! Just taking one day at a time and knowing that one day there WILL BE a bean in my belly too! Can’t wait to see more pics of your handsome lil guy!!

Good luck ladies – I hope to see more birth stories/baby pics when I come back! πŸ™‚

Post # 110
2085 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  Congrats on baby’s arrival!! Can I ask where you got that quilt with his name on it?  It’s lovely!!!

Post # 112
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@DaneLady:  Been creeping on your posts to see how you’re doing πŸ™‚ Hang in there! Nacho is going to make their way out soon enough. I promise you won’t be pregnant forever even though I’m sure it feels that way at this point. My SIL was feeling that way as well but she has a baby now and she’s not pregnant anymore! I’m crocheting my fingers to the bone in anticipation of the arrival of your bub…keep me posted!

Post # 114
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@DaneLady:  I’m starting my last project for you tonight so I’m hoping I can have it done my mid-next week and pop it in the mail with the other stuff πŸ™‚ How do you feel about genered colors? The main part of the project is going to be a neutral, but do you have color preferences for boy or girl? There is some detail work that I was going to wait to do until after Nacho is born and I was going to pick colors based on what you have. Are you leaning toward the typical pink or blue or do you like other colors? I know you’re going to be up to your elbows in gray/yellow/green/orange, so if you want something that is more gender specific now is the time to tell me πŸ™‚

**To everyone else, sorry to threadjack with my yarn projects and I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the April behbehs!

Post # 116
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i give up with facebook lol. i cant see anything on there today!!

View original reply
@DaneLady:   i really hope baby dane shows up before you need to be induced. Here they let you go 12 days over and i have a feeling Baby B wont be here any time soon.

Post # 117
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

View original reply
@DaneLady:  there’s still 11.5 hrs left in the day (east coast time zone anyway) so baby Dane could still make an on time appearance!!! I’m now starting to hit the uncomfortable stage myself with only 9 days to go , so I’m sure you are feeling beyond ready to get this party started! I hope baby Dane makes an appearance real soon – in the meantime I hope you are feeling well!

Post # 119
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I hope that everyone’s babies start coming soon!

We are doing pretty good here. A bit of a tiring day. My mom left this morning after two weeks. That was definitely hard. Even Isaac noticed the lack of Grandma being here. He finally did settle down and allow me to close my eyes for 20 minutes before he was awake and ready to eat.

So far the eating is the hardest part. It seems like he never stops. Every 2-3 hours day and night. It feels like we just finish, I get some food in me or put my feet up and then it is time to start all over. It is worth it to give him the good stuff, but not sleeping for more than 1.5 hours at a time is tiring. Plus no matter how tired I am I have a hard time napping, so I’ve been keeping all the blinds closed to keep it darker in here. DH and I were talking today and soon I’m going to try pumping so that we can build up a supply and one night on the weekends he can take the feedings so I can get a good sleep.

I have to say being a mom to this little man is such a joy and I can’t imagine him not being in our lives.

Post # 120
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I haven’t been very active on this board lately, but our little man Carter made his appearance at 38 weeks 5 days on March 28. He was 7lbs 11 oz and born with a head full of dark hair. Labor and delivery went so smoothly and he was out after only 20 minutes of pushing! He ended up needing to go to the transitional unit for a couple of hours to monitor his breathing because he came out so fast and he wasn’t in the birth canal long enough to get all of the fluid out of his lungs. My milk came in the day we came home from the hospital and he has been nursing great ever since. We are so in love with him and I can’t stop staring at him!

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their little ones to make their appearances. I love checking the board to see updates on these adorable new babies!

Post # 121
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@jodyblair:  huge congratulations to you. He is gorgeous.

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies are being born!! (part 7)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors