6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

22+1 weeks! πŸ™‚

Post # 379
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

ChocolateLime yes i think i had one?? but who knows??

Mrs. Aardvark ive been contemplating doing this. its so saddening when i look at my skinny jeans that i havent been able to fit into since forever… πŸ™  oh well

Loving everyones bump pics!!! they all look amazing!! i might get hubby to take one of me one of these days lol. πŸ™‚

And how about all the nusery stuff!! its loking great! i really love seeing everyones inspirations!! does anyone have a pinterest board they want to share?? im happy to pm mine over if you wanna swap??

AFM ive been a little over being pregnant. im still really happy that i am.. i m just over the side effects..  and tryng to get used to my changing body. 

I havent really done much in our nursery. i have bought a crib that needs tobe picked up soon. .i have to drive 2hrs to get it.. but its no real biggie, ill just use that time to go shopping in the city. 

I do have a whole 6 week break coming up!!! i cant wait. Mrs. Jaguar have your kids finished yet?? do you finish on friday?? we still have one more teaching day.. its really a cleaning day, but i just wish it was over.. its days like these i just feel like a babysitter. ergh. but christmas is coming up!! i cant wait.. its my favourite time of the year!! 

And on top of this my sis just found out shes up the duff too!! so its a bummer that i wont be getting any of her stuff, but exciting that we’ll be going through this together and having kids the same age.. πŸ™‚ its like everyone i know is up the duff right now!

Post # 380
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Candy_Nee:  I took a while to ease into the “no poo”. I basically started with washing my hair every other day for 6 months, and then every 3rd day for a few months etc. now I only shampoo once a week (been at the 1x a week for about a year now). now (outside of my 1x/week shampoo) i only scrub it with just hot water every other day, and on the odd days i keep it up in a bun & dont even wet it. I have way less frizzy flyaways & my hair isn’t greasy at all – it’s totally awesome but I definitely couldn’t have done it cold turkey. 

Post # 381
170 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsApple414:  Love the gray and white with blue accents.  That was what I wanted to do initially, until I found the owl bedding. πŸ™‚

The chair I posted (Luca) is from Monte Design; they have quite a few options.  As for less expensive options I have been looking at Babies “R” Us and Buy Buy Baby.  They have some great options but they are too big for our nursery.  I also plan on going to La Z Boy and seeing what they have to offer.  

@Mrs. Jaguar:  Looking beautiful.

@mrsrangrang:  I’m not at the point, yet, where I’m over being pregnant.  But I am not liking that it is noticably harder for me to get off the sofa these days.  I can’t imagine how hard it’s going to be a month or two from now.

@nikkialys:  Good to see you back.  Can’t wait to see more from you.  

@Candy_Nee:  Yay for your Darling Husband feeling the baby kick!!  My Darling Husband has felt baby boy kick once.  Every other time he puts his hand on my belly all the kicking stops – LOL πŸ™‚

@jodyblair:  Gorgeous bump!

Post # 382
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@MrsKoz:  I’ve been MIA for a few days (crazy busy at work and planning for Christmas), but wanted to post another glider option for you. It’s the one that we’re likely getting. I have not sat in it, as it’s only available online, but the reviews are glowing and, if I recall correctly, at least one of them mentions that it’s as comfortable as the more expensive alternatives. Just thought I’d throw it out there πŸ™‚

http://www.target.com/p/little-castle-charleston-swivel-glider-collection/-/A-14236372

Post # 383
2016 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I love those chairs. but unfortunately it looks as if funds do not allow for a chair in the nursery currently. Baby has trumped Wedding so i have been using some of my wedding budget to get the nursery kitted out but come the new year we are seriously going to have to start again with the wedding planning. This means that purchases need to be put on hold for baby πŸ™

might have to make do with a bean bag cube for now. Im seriously starting to panic over how we are going to afford the wedding now, with not getting a full wage whilst on maternity and having to pay for bridesmaids dresses and their hair and makeup. Im trying not to think about it.

Post # 384
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

OMG I am in pregnant lady heaven today!!  We’re having our annual snack day at work.  We all brought in munchies to graze on all day.  I’ve already had SO much to eat.  It’s amazing.

I finally took an official bump pic again last night.  Here’s 23 weeks!

The topic ‘April 2013 babies, part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors