(Closed) April 2013 Babies, Part 5!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 212
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  I’m glad you’re feeling better! I bet your bump will round out soon, it’s beautiful! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  Oh, SO annoying! I feel you on incorrect/faulty deliveries – I am STILL waiting on doing anything nursery related because of this stupid crib thing. It sucks you have had to chase around just to get what you ordered in the first place!

View original reply
@bohosioux:  You look so teeny tiny and ALL bump. Beautiful!

View original reply
@mrsrangrang:  I’m glad you are safe after the craziness yesterday. We were just in an extreme heat zone, but nothing catastrophic – I was glued to the news all day, as I have friends living in Sussex that were evacuated. Yipes! I stayed indoors most of the day, except to check on the puppy and make sure he was ok outside. Today was MUCH nicer!

View original reply
@Mrs.RDV:  28 weeks, so jealous! You are three full weeks ahead of me, so jealous! I’m glad you’ll get to see bub again before the birth, and hoping all is well.

View original reply
@jodyblair:  Looking great! A whale theme sounds awesome, can’t wait to see pictures. πŸ™‚ Glad the placenta is behaving for you.

View original reply
@bohosioux:  I’m not having any iron problems that I know of, but I DO hear you on the back pain. It’s been pretty shocking lately. πŸ™

Post # 213
1412 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Downtown Riverfront Cafe

View original reply
@jaguar: Lol. Well, thank you, but I’ve gained quite the amount of weight so far. πŸ˜‰

Post # 214
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@bohosioux:  Psh, numbers are nothing. You LOOK great, and hopefully feel well too. πŸ˜‰ That’s the most important part.

Post # 215
1412 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Downtown Riverfront Cafe

View original reply
@jaguar: Well, thank you, darlin’. I actually love being pregnant and sporting some curves. πŸ™‚ I feel “meh”, but it’s to be expected chasing around two other little ones. Lol.

Post # 216
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

OK so im not sure about this dress. I like it but i dont like it…. i know i just quickly tried it on without doing hair or make up or wearing accessories, tights etc but i cant help but think i look rather top heavy.

i have always been rather small is the boob area until pregnancy but i am aloso very broad in the shoulder. im not sure if the combo of wrap/ v neck and sleeves make me look odd??

My bump looks odd in the 2nd pic, i was desperate for a wee so was stooping!!

Post # 217
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  I like it! It makes your boobs look massive. πŸ˜‰ Did you get it in any other colours? I think in a brighter colour, it’d make you pop a bit more.

Post # 218
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@jaguar:  i wanted to get the black one first to see wat it was like before i bought another colour. I have gone from a small 32B to a 34D/E!! Im not used to it. I hope they go back after the birth because my wedding dress wont fit me otherwise.

What other colour do you think i should get. I quite like red or purple. i would wear black tights and boots with it.

Post # 219
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@bohosioux:  I am the same way! I don’t eat any red meat and some days I feel if I did I would boost my iron enough to be not as exhausted! I try to eat a lot of kale and other non red meats.   I really only eat chicken so I do to include it in some way everyday. It doesn’t have as much iron as red meat but still some. Have you tried juicing kale? You can get a lot more of it in you without having to make a meal out of it. 

Post # 220
170 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  You look amazing in that dress!!

Post # 221
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  Thank you. i have just ordered a short sleeved dark pink one from the same ebay seller.

My fiances cousin gave birth yesterday on her due date to a beautiful baby boy. 9lbs 7 3/4oz!!! im rubbish at working out family trees etc, but i do know that her baby will be our babys 2nd cousin making 7 2nd cousins in total to baby b.

Post # 222
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Thanks for all your sweet words girls.  I had my 3 hour test and it was rough.  It got started about 45 minutes late b/c the chick at my OB’s office didn’t tell me I had to actually register at the hospital (where the test was) in order to do outpatient labs.  Then, you know there’s the whole super sweet sugar drink thing (100mg vs 50 for the screen) and blood testing on an empty stomach.  It was almost 11 by the time I was done and I felt like total crap.  I was light headed and queasy and getting a headache.  So, I called out of work and went home.  But, it was all worth it b/c I got the all clear and don’t have Gestational Diabetes.  Hooray!!!

Post # 223
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  yay im glad you got the all clear. i have no idea when im supposed to have mine my next appoinment is at the end of the month and i have had such a sweet tooth so im worried!

Post # 225
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  I think it’s supposed to happen between week 24 and 28.  I have a major sweet tooth too so I as bummed as I was when I failed the quick test, I wasn’t shocked.  And, for me with my sweet tooth, I still thought the glucola drink was nasty.  LOL

View original reply
@DaneLady:  I know right!  That’s what I told them – it’s mean to starve the pregnant lady!  A friend of mine is having a midwife/home birth and her short test was eating a huge delicious breakfast and getting her blood drawn after that.  Lucky duck!

Post # 226
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Candy_Nee:  i just looked on the NHS website and it says i would be offered a GD test before 28 weeks if i was in a high risk category, eg have type 1 or 2 diabetes, am of ethnic origin, am overweight or have given birth to a large baby previously so im guessing i dont have to have it.

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies, Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors