(Closed) April 2013 Babies, Part 5!

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 362
590 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012 - St. Philip Catholic Church/Arcadia Brewing Co.

View original reply
@bohosioux:  Bummer I will have to try again when I get my laptop up and running. That was from my phone.

Post # 363
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2009

I feel so spoiled girls!  My mom and cousin are going to throw one and my friends approached me last weekend about throwing a shower.  So yes, I’m having more than one.  spoiled spoiled!

Post # 364
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Long weekend here! πŸ™‚

Today we’re vegging at home then having a board games dinner night out with some of hubby’s friends.

Tomorrow is my nanna-sitting day (she’s not doing too well with breast cancer, so I go keep her company a few times a week) and then I’m meeting another preggo friend for dinner. 

Kind of low key but that’s the way I like it! Nearly 28 weeks, huzzah third tri on it’s way!

Post # 365
1412 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017 - Downtown Riverfront Cafe

Adorable honeymoon romper I had to share (lacking belt)! <3

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Post # 366
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  That is a good amount of time off. I only have 8 weeks left of work too! I look forward to being done for a year. I hope baby stays head down.

View original reply
@DaneLady:  Preparing for the baby and cleaning. And hopefully a long sleep in there too.

View original reply
@SweetSalz21:  That will be awesome to have 2 showers. Hopefully you are spoiled.

View original reply
@jaguar:  Sounds like a good weekend.

Post # 367
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

Third trimester, officially! πŸ™‚

Post # 368
170 posts
Blushing bee

Hi Ladies!  Here is my weekly belly photo – 30w3d.  I am going to work on posting a Maternity Photo thread and will post the link here for you to view if you would like.

Post # 370
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Mr B put his ear to my belly last night and could hear the babys heartbeat. Has anybody else tried this? i read on a pregnancy website that you can usually hear the heartbeat by ear only from about 29 weeks.

Our menu tasting was great, i think i over ate though and had way too much sugar with the sticky toffee pud, baby was jumping about all over the place on the car journey home!!

I will take my 29 week belly picture later

Post # 371
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  Looking great mama!

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  We tried this last week (27) but couldn’t hear anything, must have been too early. Might try again in a few weeks time. πŸ™‚

Post # 372
170 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  Never heard of this.  Probably because I’ve been too lazy to read the pregnancy books lately.  I have gotten used to just reading the apps on my iPhone and the books are collecting dust.

View original reply
@jaguar:  Yay for the 3rd trimester!!  2/3 of the way done…holy crap!

Post # 373
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@bohosioux:  super cute romper! I love love love that color, an I bet your cute bump will look great in that!

View original reply
@jaguar:  Yay for the third trimester! I’m a little behind you, but I have one app that says the third trimester starts at 27 weeks, and that is still super exciting to me, lol! Can’t wait to actually be in the home stretch!

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  Your maternity pics are so beautiful! Ours are coming up in two weeks and I hope they turn out as nice. I love the setting and the sentiment behind it πŸ™‚

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  YESS! We did this at 26 weeks, and now it’s my hubby’s favorite thing to do! It took him a bit to find her the first time, but now he’s good at knowing where she is and hearing her heartbeat and movements. And he giggles like a school girl when she’s had enough and kicks him in the face, so it’s a win all around!

Post # 374
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@jaguar:  Looking good. Not much longer now!

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  Your pictures are amazing, and you look so beautiful in all of them!

View original reply
@ChocolateLime:  I never knew about listening for the heartbeat, I will have to get DH to try. The last couple weeks I’ve done no reading pregnancy related. Glad the menu tasting went well. Is everything finalized for your menu now?

Today we went and bought the crib, change table and dresser as well as a bunch of other smaller baby items. Then we came home and DH assembled it all. It is so exciting to have this all set up. Now I need to start washing things and putting everything away so it doesn’t look like an explosion in there. Once it is more organized I will take some pics. I’m pretty tired now and looking forward to an early bedtime tonight.

Post # 375
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@MrsKoz:  12 weeks to go!!! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@DaniRoo:  Some of my books said 27, some said 28. Eh. Either way… LAST TRIMESTER!

View original reply
@Mrs.RDV:  Thanks lovely. πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to see some more pics!

Post # 376
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@Mrs.RDV:  Yes we finalised it this morning. The only this we changed was the bread that came with the starter as i wasnt too keen on it but other than that everything was great!

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies, Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors