(Closed) April 2013 Babies, Part 5!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 377
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@ChocolateLime:  Never heard of that, would be cool if Mr Esquire could hear her heartbeat…we will have to try soon!!

@jaguar:  You look fabulous!!  Hasn’t time just FLOWN by?!?

@MrsKoz:  I love your pics!!  You and your family are precious ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, things are KINDA slow today and I HAD to check-in with the April Mamas!  I hope everyone is well…so glad to read all of the updates and see the ongoing progress!!

I’m 28w1d and I can’t believe it.  Our little girl has been growing,moving and kicking.  Sometimes my hubs and I just sit and watch my shirt jump…it still amazes us what we’ve made  :). We close on our home on Valentines Day (yay!!), so planning the move, nursery prep, work ans travel has been INSANE!

Last week, we flew to Memphis, TN and my Mother-In-Law sponsored a Gift Card Shower because we would never be able to check a ton of gifts…it was great!!    DH attended and we opened gifts together ๐Ÿ™‚

Sleep in getting more uncomfy, my tailbone has still been popping and the sharp shooting pains have stayed constant since about month 3, but turning over and getting up are now more difficult as my belly grows!

Are any of you ladies still wearing tights/stocking or lace-up/buckle shoes?  I invested in some  comfy slip-ins and couldn’t are less about style right now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have a great week!!  ~*Smooches and blessings*~

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies, Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors