(Closed) April 2013 Babies- part 6!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 363
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

Maybe we should start a new thread soon (the final April babies thread before the April MAMAS thread starts?)

Post # 365
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Mrs. Aardvark:  I’m interested in a fb group! I’ll pm you my info πŸ™‚

I haven’t started perennial massages but I was planning on it (almost 37 weeks so not sure what I’ve been waiting for!) and I have started upping my intake of RRLT this past week. I was having one mug per day of it for the last 2 months. Now I am also drinking it as an unsweetened ice tea with lemons as well – delicious & very refreshing! Hopefully it makes the baby fall right out of me with one push! (A girl can dream right??) 

Also I wanted to thank you ladies on your advice on handling my parents when the baby comes. I had a very open & frank discussion with them this past weekend and it went very well. They were surprisingly understanding and totally not wanting to step on any toes.  Hurge weight off my shoulders!

Today I had my first cervix check & I am already 1 cm dilated!!!!! I’m 36 weeks & 3 days so I hope this at least means she won’t be coming too far past my due date If she IS late. Any time she wants to come early is just a bonus for me πŸ™‚

Post # 366
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@DaneLady:  Awesome update, thanks for the links!!  38 weeks, SO close!!

Post # 367
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@lilbear:  So glad the convo with your parents went well…1cm is awesome!!  

Post # 368
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Got the rest of our baby furniture in today!!!!  Hubby suprised me and had it put together when i got home from work. Today was a rough one for me, feeling very crampy and nauseaus. Sharp pains through the day also, and still even now, that i think might be contractions. Not close together though. Started my pregegistery at  the hospital online but got distracted and decided to post here instead (:

going to finish washing and putting  away things this weekend

ladies we are SO close!!!

Post # 369
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Well ladies, this is it for me, I am in labour!!!! OMG!!

About 8:20pm my water broke. It was truly the strangest feeling. Darling Husband was downstairs and I called him up and told him what was going on. We were both kind of like what do we do now???!! He asked me where my hospital bag was and I just kind of laughed as it wasn’t packed, but I did have a list. So we got things together and headed to the hospital. After my water broke I started to get contractions.

At the hospital I got hooked up to monitor the baby and contractions and they checked my vitals. We were there about an hour. Everything is looking good and I was at 3cm with contractions about every 5 minutes. They said I could come home for the night and I chose to do this as we are less than 5 minutes to the hospital. I’m supposed to go back at 8am or earlier if the contractions get worse/closer together.

Now to have a snack and shower and rest.

Post # 370
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

@Mrs.RDV:  OMGOSH! Our first baby is on the way! Sending you SO much love! xxx

Post # 371
164 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Mrs.RDV:  YAY!!! How exciting!!! Good luck and huge congrats mama!!! Can’t wait to hear your birth story!! πŸ™‚

Post # 372
2016 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Mrs.RDV:  yay! cant wait for your update- your post has filled me with a little bit of panic haha!! must double check my hospital bag!!

wishing you the best of luck

Post # 373
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Mrs.RDV:  OMG! Woohoo! Best of luck – can’t wait to hear your birth story!

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies- part 6!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors