(Closed) April 2013 Babies

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@Mrs.RDV:  Aww congrats!

I’m going to have an April baby too! I got my BFP on Sunday, yesterday I went to the health clinic for conformation (since the Dr won’t see me until I’m 8 to 10 weeks, and I’m super parinoid) and they gave me a due date of April 6.

This will be our second, and I’m very excited to make our daughter a big sister!

Post # 5
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Hi, and congrats to both of you! i got a BFP this morning.. first one ever. have been trying for 6months… the BFP was a digital and it said 1-2 weeks… so its so early. but still exciting

Post # 6
103 posts
Blushing bee

@Mrs.RDV:  My daughter is going to turn 4 in September, so they won’t be close in age. I will, however, have a great helper handy! 

@audry2222:  Congrats!

Post # 8
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Congratulations everyone! I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, due April 5th! This will be our first and we are so excited.

Post # 10
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Sweet ceremony by the sea and sunset celebration on the North Shore of Hawaii

*waves* hi everyone! we got our BFP yesterday….crazy! Here’s a little info on our April lil one 🙂

EDD: April 16, 2013 according to fertility friend

How far along?: almost 4 weeks (so early!)

How long TTC: 2 months

First child?: Yes!

Any feeling about boy/girl: no idea. we’d love a girl but more importantly, a happy healthy baby.

First doctor’s appointment: soon…..as soon as we get home (we’re in Maui for a friend’s wedding)!

How do you feel?/Symptoms so far: none yet…..but I’m waiting for it!

Who have you told?: We’re hoping to surprise people in 12 weeks, so for now it’s just me, the hubs, my parents and my BFF (she called me when she got her bfp, too. 🙂

Now it’s your turn!

Post # 11
170 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to everyone!!

EDD: April 4, 2013 according internet due date calculators

How far along?: 5 weeks

How long TTC: 1st month

First child?: Yes

Any feeling about boy/girl: Nope

First doctor’s appointment: August 25th – will be 8 weeks

How do you feel? Nothing so far

Who have you told?: Husband, my parents, and the instructors at the Boot Camp I go to workout at.  We will wait to tell almost everyone else until we get to the 12 week mark (or possibly later).

Post # 12
103 posts
Blushing bee

Even though I already posted some of this, I wanna play!

EDD: April 6, 2013

How long TTC: We weren’t exaclty TTC, we kind of just pulled the goalie. This was the 2nd month of throwing caution to the wind.

First child?: No, we have a 3 year old daughter. She will be 4.5 when second baby comes!

Any feeling about boy/girl: I would love a boy. Husband wants another girl. Dirty Delete will take either as long as she gets to be a big sister.

First doctor’s appointment: Waiting on insurance to see where I can go then I will make my appointment.

How do you feel? My poor boobies hurt soooooo bad! 

Who have you told?: Our parents, siblings, and we’ve each told our best friend.

Post # 13
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I already answered some of these, but I’ll do it anyway 🙂

EDD: April 5

How far along?: 5 weeks 1 day

How long TTC: Technically only one cycle

Any feeling about boy/girl: I’m thinking girl, but that could just be because I want a little girl so bad! I would love a little boy too…I’m just a girly girl and looooove baby girl clothes.

First doctor’s appointment: I’ve already had 2 visits for bloodwork but my first ultrasound is August 15 (6 1/2 weeeks)

How do you feel? A little tired, moody, nipples are suuuuper sensitive and sore, and waves of nausea here and there

Who have you told?: Husband, my sister, and my director at work. I wasn’t planning on telling anyone at work yet, but I had to request time off for a DR’s appointment and she guessed. I was too excited to deny it! I think we’re waiting to see the heartbeat before we tell anyone else.

Post # 14
510 posts
Busy bee

Sending big congrats to all the April mommas from the March babies board!!!  So exciting!!!

Post # 15
966 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Congrats as well to everyone. Count me in too!

EDD: April 8

How long TTC: 2 months

Any feeling about boy/girl: Not at all.

First doctor’s appointment: September 23. My first appointment will be my 12 week scan.

How do you feel? Great for the most part. My boobs feel heavy and full and I’ve definitely felt quite bloated.

Who have you told?: Only my husband knows. I’d like to tell my mom, but she is the world’s worst secret-keeper, so we’ll wait until after our scan at the end of September.

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors