(Closed) April 2013 Babies

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 452
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@hergreenapples:  Awww…perfectly cute!!  So glad baby and you are well!!  

Post # 453
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@hergreenapples:  Great pictures! Baby apples looks fantastic!

Post # 454
1675 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ I finally feel like this is real and we can start planning. Until now I’ve been too nervous to buy maternity clothes or anything baby-related, but I feel much better now that I know there’s actually a baby inside me!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday (if such a thing is even possible!).

Post # 456
108 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@hergreenapples:  The baby looks great! I have my NT scan tomorrow morning and I’m so excited!

You guys have inspired me to start posting my weekly pictures too. The first one is 11 weeks and the second one was yesterday at 12 weeks. I see a difference between these two pictures (even though the first one is in the morning and the second one is in the evening…I feel so much bigger in the evenings) and it’s so exciting to finally be getting a bump!

Post # 457
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@jodyblair:  Oh, you look gorgeous! ๐Ÿ™‚ A beautiful bump!!!

Post # 458
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

Well, we had our first OB and he’s lovely. He just has a new midwife starting too, and she seems really nice. The parking at the hospital is a bit crazy, but that’s ok.. we still love it there, and are going to fill out all the paperwork soon.

Everything looks good. They’re going to check me for gestational diabetes earlier than most, and again at the ‘normal’ time, since I have PCOS and some insulin issues – but otherwise, I’m just told to gain as little weight as possible (since I’m overweight) and look after myself.

Baby measured a few days behind, but Dr. P wasn’t worried – he did a really hasty ultrasound for us, and blamed his rushing skills as to the full measurements. We’ll get a better idea for sure in a few weeks for the 12 week NT scan. He’s happy for us to keep using our IVF dates, since they were so exact – meaning I’m 10+1.

But.. he’s got a heartbeat and was waving arms and legs around! It’s hard to see, but the picture shows that his head is low and to the right, and his legs are up high to the left. Can you see the arm? I love this blob so much already.

Post # 459
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

And since we’re at 10 weeks….

Post # 460
347 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs. Jaguar – Aren’t u/s fun?!?!  Even if it was rushed, it’s fun to see the baby move and know that he/she is doing well!!!  Congrats!

@jodyblair – Love the pictures!  I can def. see a difference between 11 and 12 weeks!  Good luck at your scan today!

So last night I went grocery shopping….  ugh – either I was really hungry, or this pregnancy is giving me cravings! My cart was filled with random things that I usually don’t buy – yogurt, pickles, Goldfish, grapes….  so random! Anyone else had cravings for unusual things?  I’m telling you, I could smell the pickles down the aisle and had to turn around for them!

Post # 461
5473 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Mrs.RDV:  How are you feeling today?  Hope your headache went away!

View original reply
@jodyblair:  I can definitely tell a difference!

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  You look positively radiant ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  I don’t think I’m having odd cravings, I’m just not eating how I normally would.  I hardly eat processed foods, and I snack on fruits & veggies often.  It seems lately all I want are carbs!  Hot pockets, mac-n-cheese (the boxed kind with powdered cheese!!!!) hashbrowns with cheese melted on top, nachos, just stuff I would not typically eat often.  I tried to eat some tuna salad and it made me gag.  I’m not interested in vegetables at all, not like an aversion, just completely not interested.  I do still eat fruit, but so far this week I only like applesauce.  I did at least get the unsweetened kind though :/

Post # 462
347 posts
Helper bee

@DaneLady – That sounds like how I normally eat! (unfortunatly…)   

Post # 463
1675 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  You and baby both look great. So happy that everything continues to go well for you!

View original reply
@Ashley1001:  I’ve been buying all kinds of weird stuff too. I can’t seem to get enough fruit, so on this week’s grocery shop I had grapes, strawberries, pineapple, watermelon, pears and bananas. I guess there are worse things I could be craving than fruit.

View original reply
@jodyblair:  Oh my gosh – your bump is so cute! You’re looking great. mama ๐Ÿ™‚

Ladies, I may or may not have gone to Gymboree after work last night, at which time I may or may not have purchased this onesie:

Post # 464
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@jodyblair:  lovely pics!!!

View original reply
@Mrs. Jaguar:  so so glad to hear your ob appt went well! Baby jag is precious!!

View original reply
@hergreenapples:  super cute onesie!!

Post # 465
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@hergreenapples:  Eeee! SO CUTE. I love owls!

I’m feeling really happy about everything today. I was worried about baby measuring a bit behind, but stacks of people are telling me how that happened during their own pregnancies, and not to worry.

I’m just counting down until 12 weeks! (12 days!)

The topic ‘April 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors