(Closed) april 2013 brides, are you doing a website?

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
13014 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m March 2013, so a little off on your timeline, but not by too much.

We printed the URL on our save the dates, which will be going out in mid-June (OOT wedding for about 75% of our guests). 

My website will be going live when I mail the save the dates! 

Since you’ve already mailed your save the dates, I’d suggest doing an information card in your invitation, rather than printing it right on the invitation. 

Post # 4
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’ve already put one up with the major details and will be adding as I go. Some family and friends that are coming already know of it, but I am also including it in the lower corner of our invites in small font. We have a lot of Out of Town guests, from all across Canada, several states in the U.S., and also family from England and the Netherlands so it’s a good way to make sure the information gets to everybody!

Post # 6
676 posts
Busy bee

I am doing a website it is technically already up but I am still adding things to it, no one knows the url but I did have it printed on the invitation rsvp cards because I am doing an online response as an option. Although once I finally get a few more details up there I will tell my sister and mom the url since all of my family is 800 miles away they want to keep in the wedding process as much as they can and that will help

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I am getting married April of 2013.  I am doing mine on my invitations and not the Save the dates… We got engaged last august and i was wedding happy so i sent our save the dates in April of 2012 as a 1 year countdown. So i figured everyone would forget all the information anyways…. Best of luck to you!

Post # 9
676 posts
Busy bee

what site did you use? I used weebly it is also free and I can have a page dedicated to rsvp without doing the whole username thing

Post # 11
676 posts
Busy bee

It is pretty easy to use I haven’t had any problems and it only took me like 30 min to set up the whole site as far as I have it right now and its nearly done

Post # 13
676 posts
Busy bee

that’s odd, I haven’t had a problem with the weebly on any browser and my fiance is a computer geek so we have every browser known to man

Post # 15
812 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I started one on Momentville, but just haven’t felt like doing anything more or adding our information yet.

Post # 16
676 posts
Busy bee

@traveller:  

I meant it’s odd that the worldwide one wouldn’t work on IE but then again if you have another browser I guess it doesn’t really matter lol

The topic ‘april 2013 brides, are you doing a website?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors