(Closed) april 2013 brides, are you doing a website?

posted 8 years ago in April 2013
Post # 17
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’ve had my wedding website up & going for a while.. not too many people know about it, but it will be printed on our STD.. I haven’t decided if we’ll put it on the invitation or not. Sending out STD in July/Aug.

Post # 18
9 posts
Newbee

@traveller:

I want to do one, but then I haven’t been able to commit to it yet.  I had wanted to put it on the save the dates, but since I haven’t even started the site yet, that’s not gonna happen.  

Did you say you are sending out invites in July?  I’m not sending my save the dates until Aug or Sept and invites until 8 weeks before wedding.  Am I off on my timing?   

Post # 19
224 posts
Helper bee

I began our site last month. Right now it is hidden and I willl make it public in time for the STDs. I am using http://www.wedquarter.com and so far it has been a breeze to navigate. The site will be included on the STDs and invitations. I don’t expect a whole lot of  traffic on the site until invites go out. Naturally certain pages such as RSVP and DJ requests will be hidden until the invites are sent.

Post # 20
780 posts
Busy bee

We  are doing a website and put the info on our STD that went our about a month ago. I am updating it as time goes by. I am also working a wedding newsletter for the wedding party and family members.

Post # 23
1769 posts
Buzzing bee

I made a website through The Knot and included it in our save the dates. We don’t want to include it again in the invitation, they seem too formal for that.

Post # 24
246 posts
Helper bee

sorry can’t help. not doing a website.

The topic ‘april 2013 brides, are you doing a website?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors