(Closed) APRIL 2013 BRIDES!! How are you feeling?

posted 5 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Mine is the same day as yours in Nashville! Stressed to the max! But super EXCITED as well! I’m just worried I am going to forget something at this point… I’m just it will turn out just fine though!

Post # 4
428 posts
Helper bee

We’re about six weeks out, and I’ve been working on centerpieces all night. My hands are cramped from stitching and my back hurts, but I think they’re coming together.

I’m getting pretty excited, but also nervous about getting everything done and paid for on time.

Post # 7
428 posts
Helper bee

@iestynsmummy:  I have some cute cream and light purple flowers from a craft store that was closing (big sale!). I put them in class vases and made a little band for each out of jute ribbon and frilly lace. I’m sewing them together and then onto the vases.

We’re (hopefully) going to display those with some nice old books and a little frame on each table that has a different literary quote. Hopefully I can get one whole centerpiece done and get a picture to share 🙂

What are you doing for your favors? That’s something else I’m going to have to tackle…

Post # 8
5242 posts
Bee Keeper

@iestynsmummy:  Date twins! I have so much left to do and havnt even sent out my invites yet loll So lets just say I’m super stressed right now

Post # 9
8455 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

@iestynsmummy:  I didn’t realize it was only 9 weeks until I just read your post!  I’m stressed, but excited as well; we call it strexcited at our house.

Post # 14
428 posts
Helper bee

@iestynsmummy:  Yes, our wedding is somewhat rustic themed. We’re getting married in a 200-year-old log cabin that has been turned into an event space. It’s really cute and has definitely inspired my theme.

I like your “love is sweet” idea! We’re also doing chocolates as favors: Hershey kisses and hugs. I’m making tags that say “Hugs and Kisses from the new Mr. and Mrs.!” I saw another bee did it and hers looked really cute!

Post # 15
224 posts
Helper bee

I feel nauseous!

Post # 16
445 posts
Helper bee

I feel stressed and excited. Excited to be married and excited for it to be over!!

The topic ‘APRIL 2013 BRIDES!! How are you feeling?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors