(Closed) April 2013 share your honeymoon ideas!

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

We’re booked! We’re going with an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Fiesta Americana Condesa.. we’re going for 6 days 5 nights.. we booked in early July.. got some good prices for booking early! I don’t think it’s ever too soon to book, if you know where you want to go, then do it! Just be sure to get trip insurance, in case god forbid something happens and you have to cancel.

Post # 4
731 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

We’re 80% sure we’re going to Puerto Rico! It only takes 25k points from our citi credit card to get roundtrip flights, which we will definitely rack up with the bonus for signing up, and all the wedding expenses and applying to med schools.

They have a few Starwood Preferred Guest hotels there, too, which we plan on staying at to use up our SPG points as well. πŸ™‚

I am putting Fiance in charge of booking the honeymoon, I should remind him to do it soon!!

Post # 5
315 posts
Helper bee

We’re going to Wanaka, New Zealand.
We will do a little bit of poking about exploring the south island, and a lot of lazing about.
I predict spa time and massages and relaxing in front of the fire together.
We chose it as its relatively close, we can get free accomodation in a gorgeous resort, my man can do some NZ soaring which is on his bucket list – not the best time of year  but should be decent enough. Also, it will be a nice change for us to experience some cooler weather after being in the tropical top end for a while!

Can you tell I’m excited? ha ha

Post # 6
528 posts
Busy bee

We are going to St. Lucia – booked through sandals an we are staying at La Toc. Still waiting for a good deal on airfare though!! Can’t wait and I agree, I don’t think it is ever to early to book. We booked back in February!

Post # 7
53 posts
Worker bee

We’re going on a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean πŸ™‚  I can’t wait !  

We haven’t booked our cruise yet because the rates get cheaper as the cruise date gets closer so my fiance says we’re going to wait until Christmas probably to book our tickets πŸ™‚

Post # 8
665 posts
Busy bee

We are going to Koh Samui in Thailand! have booked the most delicious villa with a swimming pool! Sooo looking forward to relaxing, eating delicious food and getting massages! 

Post # 9
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

It’s not as exciting as all these tropical resorts but we are staying local and getting a cabin in the mountains. I can’t wait for it to be just the two of us with some champage, a beautiful view, and of course our personal hot tub lol.

Post # 10
133 posts
Blushing bee

We’re probably going to San Francisco and surrounding areas!

Post # 11
168 posts
Blushing bee

We are going to Cabo I can’t wait!!

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Im not an April bride im getting married in Oct but we just booked a resort in Belize! Got great deal for doing it early!

Post # 13
1086 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

My future in laws booked a honeymoon for us. We are taking a cruise to the bahamas. If I can work my school around it as it’s during the last week of classes. We have to leave at 5am the day after the wedding to drive 5 hours and get to the port on time. But it will be fun

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee

Our honeymoon is half-booked (no airfare yet). But we are spending 6 days in St. Maarten and 4 days in Anguilla. I can’t wait!!!

Post # 15
262 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@DonnaBelle:  We are looking at the same destinations for our honeymoon! Can I asked who you booked through and where you are staying? We’re just started doing research. Are you flying in between the islands or are there any ferries you are taking? Thanks!

The topic ‘April 2013 share your honeymoon ideas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors