(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 5 – 20 Down, 20 to Go!!!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 542
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins: How devastating! I hope you and your family find comfort and strength in each other in this difficult time.  My heart goes out to you. I’m so very sorry.

Post # 543
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@EverAfterBegins:  I am so terribly sorry for your loss.I too have suffered from loss but I can’t imagine the grief you must be feeling. I hope you eventually fond peace. Try looking up Heidi Kim on youtube, she lost her baby girl at 24 weeks and I found confort in relating to her. 

Post # 544
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I got my glucose meter for my GD yesterday as well as a diet plan to follow. So far so good, my levels have allbeen good and I love the healthy menu . Anyone else with GD? To those who haven’t tested yet, if you do have it, It’s not so bad. Turns out having PCOS made it much more likely to happen. Pcos is insulin resistance so it makes sense. 

Post # 545
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that the doctors are able to provide answers and closure to what happened. My thoughts are with you.

Post # 546
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@quierajen:  I’ll find out next week if I have GD. I go for my tolerance test on Saturday after failing my screening test.

Post # 547
13561 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Sorry to interrupt! Anyone willing to start a Part 6 thread, as this one’s gone over 500 posts? Thanks!!!

Post # 548
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@MrsMagillToBe:  Did they say why there may have been little movement? Baby has not been very active since Sunday, we had really bad weather and I didn’t leave the house at all so I was thinking maybe because I haven’t been active babys been lazy too. I have an appointment tomorrow but now I’m freaking myself out thinking I should have called earlier.

Post # 549
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  I’m so sorry for your loss xx

View original reply
@cora_123:  Well they said my placenta is in front so acts as a barrier between bub and my tummy so I should’t really feel as much movement as most people (and thats why she was having trouble finding the heartbeat), mind you he normally kicks me that hard it wakes me up/makes me almost wet myself lol – so I guess I have a rough one!

Then the midwife said that he was probably just sleepy and in a position that meant he didn’t move as much, she gave me a sheet that said that you should feel bub at least 10 times in 10 hours and that little movements/kicks/punches all count.

Also she said if I can’t feel him move to have a big glass of something ice cold and sweet and lay down cause they usually gets them moving 🙂

Good luck tomorrow and keep us updated!

Post # 551
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  I’m so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts. 

Post # 552
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Came back from my appointment. I have to redo the glucose screening test since they didn’t draw my blood in time. 🙁 That drink was not pleasant.

Doctor said my fundal measurement is running on the small side and that I need to get a growth scan. She said it could just be how I am carrying this pregnancy. I am slightly under 5 feet so I am hoping that is it and everything is ok. I will find out in 3 weeks.

Post # 553
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’ll start the new thread……

Post # 555
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@EverAfterBegins:  omg I am so sorry!!! My heart is broken for you:( I will keep you and your family in my prayers. 

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 5 – 20 Down, 20 to Go!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors