(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 438
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@Sunshine1011:  I’m so sorry to hear about your dad! I really hope he pulls through. COPD is a terrible disease and really hard to watch it take its toll on someone you love.

Everyone looks so cute with your baby bumps!

Well ladies I have a great update. Both boys are doing well, and big news, William has been extubated and is now on CPAP! He hates it, but at least he is off the ventilator. I even got to kangaroo/hold him for the FIRST time (only took 20 days) yesterday! It was so amazing. I cried. I never would’ve thought that I wouldn’t be able to hold my kids after they were born so when I finally got to hold him I cried. He was awake for a little bit and just snuggled right into me. Harrison makes these funny faces while we hold him and he is so strong! He is doing great tolerating my breast milk and I loves to kick! I really hope the boys keep up on this positive moving forward trend. My stomach is in knots whenever I got to sleep, call for an update on the boys, or hold them. Motherhood has never been so scary.

Me holding William for the first time!

This is how tiny Harrison (and William is for that matter). He is my tiny little peanut!

Post # 440
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
@MrsMath:  Aww man, that stinks! I have issues with frequent uti’s and yeast infections and I’ve been SOO lucky not to get one during pregnancy. I was convinced it’d be an issue for me. I hope your little one stays nice and cozy in there until at LEAST 36 weeks.

Post # 441
894 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Hippos:  Aww I cried just reading your post, I can’t imagine what you must be feeling momma! I am so glad to hear such a positive update on your boys, they are so strong! So handsome too!

Post # 442
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
@Hippos:  oooohhhh my gosh so precocious. I’m glad to hear such a good update. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 443
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@Sunshine1011:  Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚  As for weather, its been up to 40 degrees here lately (104 degrees fahrenheit) so its hot and sticky and I can’t wait for winter haha.. We always want what we don’t have.

View original reply
@Hippos:  So cute ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 444
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Hippos:  Great update- such adorable little bundles!

Afm, 32 wks +2 and had an OB appt today. LO is doing perfectly- already 4.5lbs and head down. I’ve gained about 14lbs and feeling good. With DS I gained about 55lbs, so thankfully I’ll probably gain less than 20 this time around:) I did eat a pack of butter buns and 1/3 Black Forest cake today, so who knows what the final weight gain will actually be!

Post # 445
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@quierajen:  

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  

View original reply
@MrsMagillToBe:  

View original reply
@Mermaid1082:  All of you ladies look amazing!

View original reply
@Sunshine1011:  I hope your dad feels better soon.

View original reply
@Hippos:  Oh my goodness! Look at your peanuts!!! It is so amazing that you finally got to hold William. YAY for good news and great progress!

I went on a shopping spree and bought most of the supplies I need for the hospital and afterbirth care. I also got a dress for my shower, jewelry, 2 pairs of boots (that I am returning), a new pair of sneakers for work, makeup, and perfume. It was a very expensive day!

We are narrowing down our name choices and BAM, DH throws another one at me..and it may be in my top three now (if not my top one!). So we have… Alexandra Jo, Noelle Alexandra, Cassidy Anne, and the newest addition… Carmen Alexandra. It is important for me to include An in the name (my sisters and I all have An in our first names) and my both of my Grandpas were named Joe (plus it is my dad’s middle name and my sister’s). I guess we will see what she looks like…only 10 more weeks to go!

Post # 446
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@Hippos:  What a great update! ๐Ÿ˜€

I am officially on half days at work as of yesterday! Now it leaves me lots of time at home to get baby’s room ready and get baby stuff ready. Pretty happy about that. 

I’ve been agonizing about my maternity and parental leave. I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we need to decide soon! I might take from birth to mid December off, then hubby will take some time in the new year with baby. Mother-In-Law will be here to help us out if we’re both at work in the first year. Such a hard decision and I wish I didn’t have to go back to work at all!

Post # 447
894 posts
Busy bee

So, not only has Cora dropped and is in the ready position, but I’ve had a lot of braxton hicks lately, and they are becoming more often. Tonight I’ve had them pretty regularly. I’ve also had an upset tummy and TOTAL Too Much Information, some loose poops. I’m hoping she isn’t getting ready to depart early.. stay in there for another 5 or more weeks young lady!

Post # 448
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@Hippos:  Glad to hear such a wonderful update!!!

Post # 449
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@MrsMagillToBe:  very true I wouldnt want 104 temps while pregnant!!! We’ve had an extremely cold december and january so i’m looking forward to spending a little time outside when it warms up with baby girl, thankfully our spring is pretty mild. 

Post # 450
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@Hippos: Great update! 

Post # 451
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@quierajen:  Have you called your doctor? I’m just saying I had 3 BH in a half hour and I ended up being in labor. I dont want to freak you out, but given my experience you can never be too careful.

EDIT: Dang it, pressed ‘reply’ too early. Anyway thank you everyone for your support of me and my family. We still have a long road, but I hope these boys continue to get bigger and stronger each day. I seriously cannot wait till you ladies start posting pictures of your little ones!

Post # 452
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@quierajen: They told us in baby class that if there are more than 4 contractions in an hour, to go in and get checked.  Or if they don’t stop when you change positions (lay down vs standing, etc), urinating and then drinking 32 oz water, taking a bath … good luck!!!

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors