(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 453
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@Hippos:  I’m sure you’ve heard many, many stories about premies by now, but I can share one.  A friend of mine from college had her twin boys at 27 weeks – they were SO tiny!  But they just celebrated their first birthday last week and are 100% on track in terms of development.  Beautiful boys!  (((NICU graduates)))

Post # 454
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
@Hippos:  

View original reply
@Mermaid1082:  

I’ve heard this about calling in, but I’d have to be calling in every night the past few nights and they always stop again… so I guess I just feel guilty calling in for something that subsides, even if it’s in the realm of things they say to call in for. I already feel guilty enough that I went in for a false alarm of her not moving earlier this week…

Obviously if they get more severe or don’t stop I’d call and go in and get checked! I wouldn’t risk something happening to baby girl ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 455
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@Hippos:  Oh, mama, they are such handsome little boys, and I tear up reading your posts. You, your DH, and your boys are so strong!

This morning I decided I’m done with pregnancy. As unprepared as I am for this baby, I am so done with the physical part of pregnany (and emotional). I went to the chiropractor yesterday for my hips, and they hurt so bad from being so tense and knotted (he said I was really bad) that after being worked over I slept like crap yet again.

Then I go to put on my shoes…I can’t. Little guys head is positioned so perfectly that, whenever I bend over even slightly, his head feels like it will break my ribs. DH had to help me this morning, so looks like I will be graduating to slip ons. I am just so uncomofrtable where he is at, and he won’t move for nothing. I have tried pressing, shining him, and even applying a cold bag of veggies to get him to turn.

*sigh* 9 more weeks. 9 more weeks. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming…

Post # 456
325 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@MrsMagillToBe:  You look so good!!!

View original reply
@MissTatas:  Thank you!  I love Carmen Alexandra! 

View original reply
@NewfieBullet:  I hear you on the not wanting to go back to work!  I often daydream about having babe, and living this amazing life staying at home with her, and never going back to work!  Then reality hits and trashes my party lol

View original reply
@quierajen:  I really hope Cora stays in for at least another 5 weeks!!

View original reply
@Hippos:  Amazing updates! SO happy they are both taking steps in the right direction!  You have been so strong through all this, your boys got your fighting genes ๐Ÿ™‚

I experienced lightning crotch for the first time last time.  I’m fine if that never happens again!  Its awful!  Babe is sitting low, but still breach I think, although I have a lot of pressure in my pelvis.  My movement is still belly button level which is why I think she’s still breech, buuut I have no idea.  Maybe she changes hourly lol

Am I the only one who hasn’t experienced a BH?  A part of me feels like my body and baby don’t know what they’re doing, breech baby, no BH’s, GD, or maybe I’m just lucky and don’t know it!

Officially 31 weeks today.  Single digit countdown – why is time suddenly speeding up?!

Post # 457
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  Don’t worry I don’t think I have ever had a BH either! 

Post # 458
9799 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  I don’t think I’ve had any BH…that I’ve felt.  I’ve had some cramping but I’m not sure if it’s BH or ligament pain or just stretching.  Cramps confuse me.  Either way, my doctor told me you might not feel them at all until the end.  But they say you’ve been having them the whole time on and off, you just don’t feel it.  But they happen more often towards the end.

Post # 459
325 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@megz06:  I’m sorry you are having a tough time.  I too, had issues putting my boots on this morning.  I was SO out of breath, and it almost hurt trying to bend to pull up my boots.  I need this snow to go away so I can wear flip flops until I push her out!  I hope your baby repositions so you can get some relief!

View original reply
@MissTatas:  

View original reply
@kes18:  Thank you for the reassurance ladies!

Post # 460
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  I was 31 weeks yesterday. I think I had minor heart palpatations!

View original reply
@Hippos:  Thanks for the update! I’m glad to see you having such positive updates, and I always keep you in my thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

I am getting freaked out the closer we get to the baby being here. I feel like we don’t have anything prepared.  My mom is driving down next weekend, and I’m going to see if she’ll help me with the wall decals in the baby’s nursery. 

Can’t wait for updates from all you ladies having showers!

Post # 461
1440 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@megz06:  I hear you. Between the physical discomfort (I really need to a book an appointment with my chiro too, I’m going to call them right now … and done, appointments for the next 4 weeks lol), and the gestational diabetes and just the surging hormones, I’m not having a fun go of it. Having to be put on insulin was a blow to my psyche and I’m just sort of feeling like, fuck it, schedule me in for a c section as soon as her lungs are mature and lets get this over with.

Post # 462
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  I havent had an Bh that I know of… Just light cramping that feels like it did when I first found out I was Preg. Im 30wk2days so maybe they come later idk.

This may be Too Much Information but is anyone still having sex with their partners? Me and the hubby did it yesterday (im unually on top now) and it was SO FREAKING UNCOMFORTABLE! It felt like IT (lol) was rubbing against my bladder. I felt like my whole vag went numb lol. Maybe it’s just me. Baby always hits my bladder when he moves sometimes. Now it feels uncomfortable in my bladder area when im walking. ugh I cant describe it lol. anyone having problems in that area? What positions are you doing now?

Post # 463
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@quierajen:  Definitely don’t feel guilty for the false alarm! It’s hard to know when to go or call in- seems like it’s really encouraged to wait until later than sooner, especially in the US I believe you get charged for a hospital visit if you go in too early into labour and they turn you away? Maybe depends on the health care provider. With DS I had contractions all night, regularly every 6 minutes or so, but they didn’t get any stronger. Turns out it was a false alarm and I didn’t deliver until the following week. I hope Cora hangs out in the tummy longer- keep us posted!!

Post # 464
325 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  I know some bee’s have been experiences them since week 16 and what not.. maybe we’re just the ones that don’t feel them.  I’m okay with that ๐Ÿ™‚

As for sex, me on top doesn’t work anymore as I feel with every movement baby drops to my bladder and it’s uncomfortable.  Doggy style, missionary with DH sitting up, or standing on the floor have been working for us so far…. maybe try those ๐Ÿ™‚ Lazy sex on my part, but at least he’s still getting some!

Post # 465
1440 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  I’m almost ashamed to admit this, but the last time I remember DH and I having sex was mid-September. I feel like there was once or twice after that, but I can’t remember when. DH was scared to at the beginning because he didn’t want to hurt anything. Meanwhile I was a little horndog, so by September I was just like, this is ridiculous. Probably around thanksgiving (Canadian) DH starting to come around. However, by that point, I was barely sleeping and was in so much discomfort that sex was the furthest thing from my mind. I’m starting to feel a little bit ‘in the mood’, but I always talk myself out of it, because I’m worried that it might be super uncomfortable and just not ‘worth it’. 

Granted, DH and I pre-pregnancy only got it on once every few weeks. We’re just not revving to go always.

Post # 466
325 posts
Helper bee

oops DP

Post # 467
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  What is sex? Lol. Just kidding. I don’t normally talk intimacy much on the boards, but I will be blunt to help you out–sex sucks. It hurts actually. Most positions just make me cringe in pain, so we just don’t have it and do our thing in other ways. The ONLY position that worked for us was with me on all fours with a pillow propped under my belly, but honestly that position has never felt passionate or good enough for us, so why do something that doesn’t feel good even when you feel good?

We just love each other in different ways, and we are totally fine with that. It feels better, and pre-pregnancy we weren’t really every day-ers anyway. Maybe one a week-ers, so it hasn’t been too hard to give up.

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors