(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 468
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Right around the time DH started feeling her kicks on the outisde, our sex life crashed and burned. We also only had sex once every few weeks so while I miss it sometimes, it is kind of like…meh. I am not too heartbroken.

Post # 469
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

DH and I haven’t had sex in about a month. Before that we were having sex once every couple of weeks or so. This is a normal amount for us in the winter because we both get kind of sluggish. It has been a while though and I know DH is starting to get antsy, so I guess I will suck it up and make it happen some time soon. For positions, the most comfortable for me is when I’m laying on my back and DH is perpendicular to me on his side.

On a different note, my baby shower is tomorrow!! I’m so excited ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 470
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@MrsMath:  Have fun at your baby shower!!! Take pics and post (if you’re comofrtable with that). At least tell us how it was ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 471
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  

View original reply
@megz06:  

View original reply
@awakemysoul:  

View original reply
@MissTatas:  

View original reply
@MrsMath:  YAY!! Have fun at your shower!

Well it’s def more relaxing that im pretty normal when it come to lacking in the sex area. Im like mehhh Ill pass. Second tri he got it often 1 and 3 well…..thats not so much the case. I gave in yesterday only bc I know the poor thing was trying to hold out as much as he could (he’s an animal, he wants it ALL THE TIME). Needless to say I think its gonna be a while before I give in again seeing that it has caused me such discomfort

Post # 472
167 posts
Blushing bee

So it seems like I got from one extreme to the other. Yet another Too Much Information. like an hour ago I had to do #2, atleast it felt like it. When I wiped (back part) this lump of off whiteish gooey stuff was on the tissue so now Im in all histeritics bc Ive convienced myself its my mucus plug. When I wiped the front part nothing came out. So at this point Im not sure if this lump of goo came from the front and may have some way went to the back when I wiped or if its just from the back.  ohhh geesh im about to drive myself crazy! Ive been crampy lately mild cramps but no contractions what so ever so im so confused. I have a docs appt monday so I plan on showing him the pic of what came out. Ill keep you guys posted. Please hope this is NOT the big one!

Post # 473
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  isn’t it supposed to be bloody? Or at least I thought so…

Post # 474
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@quierajen:  Do not feel bad if it turns out to be a false alarm. Just go with your gut. My BH stopped too, all I did was lay on my side and drank some water. But there was this really naggy voice in the back of my head that I should call my doctor. And of course we know what happened after that. All I’m saying is dont feel like an alarmist because you are concerned and you are a first time mom and you dont know what ‘real’ labor feels like. At least I didn’t and low and behold I was.

And oh god I cannot wait till I am cleared to have sex again! I haven’t had sex since November and I haven’t been able to masterbate since December… >.< I seriously can’t wait for my 6 week PP appointment.

Post # 475
1810 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  Have you been leaking any since?

Post # 476
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@megz06: I thought so to. i looked on the internet at pics and some had blod some didnt. *sigh* idk

View original reply
@Hippos:  no, nothing since. No contractions just still minor cramping which have been this way all week. hopefully im just freaking out. I read on the net that if it sometimes comes out early it can regenerate itself. im sooo scared though I dont know what to think or expect

Post # 477
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  late March mama creepin’ here. Has your LO always been that low? Mine has been head down and buried in my pelvis. I haven’t had movement above my bellybutton and a ridiculous amount of pressure and lower back paim to match. My OB ordered a growth scan at 35(in 2 weeks) weeks just to see if she’s a good size then. Have you had a growth scan? I always see people talk about rib kicks, etc but very few of us with low movements. 

Post # 478
1810 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  I know when my water broke I had a VERY slight leak. My doctors were always paranoid about me leaking so they always asked me daily if I had any leakage (indicating my water breaking). I can only assume (I’m not a doctor here) that your water didn’t break if you aren’t continuing to leak or didn’t experience a big gush of fluid. I really hope it didn’t break and thank goodness you have a doctor’s appointment on Monday.

Post # 479
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ultrasound confirmed baby is head down.  Yay ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 480
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  Yup, I’m already dreading going back after my leave is done. I wish I could take the whole year but it only fair that I give hubby some time too.

View original reply
@awakemysoul:  That’s good news! How many weeks are you now? I’m feeling kicks more at the top and sometimes sides now so I’m hoping baby is making her way in the right position.

We are going to start painting baby’s room this weekend! Hubby is up there filling in some cracks in the wall, so once that is dry and sanded, we can prime and paint. Woohoo! Then I can order the crib and start washing hand-me-downs and getting things organized, especially with all the extra time I have because of my half days now.

I think we have come to a decision on a name. It’s a semi-secret right now, and not sure if we’ll share it too much, but I’ll share here: Charlotte Beatrice. Charlotte is the only name we both agree on and I haven’t come across any I like more. Beatrice is a for sure as it’s DH’s grandmother’s name who he was very close to. 

In other fun pregnancy news, I peed myself for the first time today! Well, sort of. Once when I had a full bladder and sneezed, a little came out. But this time it just came out of nowhere. Sigh. And it’s not like I have a ton of maternity pants I can wear!!!

Oh, speaking of maternity pants, why are there never pockets?! I don’t understand. The ones I had on today had back pockets, so I stuck my phone in there. Well I forgot about it when I went to the washroom and my phone fell into the toilet! ๐Ÿ™ Oh my.

Post # 481
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@newfieBullet:  32 weeks tomorrow.  

We put together the crib and got the dresser.  Did a load of nb clothes.  Tomorrow I’ll wash 0-3 months and all the sleep sacks. 

Post # 482
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Had my baby shower yesterday and got a ton of stuff! People were very generous. It was nice to see family that we don’t usually see in the winter and of course I got lots of belly rubs. Unfortunately I was feeling like crap and when I got home I started having some scary contractions. Called the birth center and they told me to drink a big glass of water and go to bed. Then to call back in a couple hours if the contractions hadn’t stopped. Well I fell asleep and woke up feeling fine, so I think everything is okay. Baby girl is moving around like crazy as usual so she seems good.  

Here are some pictures of the pile of gifts I still need to go through, the laundry basket full of clothes and blankets I got, and the basinet we got! My mom has all the other pictures from the shower, so I’ll have more later on.

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors