(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 483
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi all, Just getting caught up on the thread – can’t believe how fast time is passing!

We just got back from a one week pre-baby holiday to Mexico. When we booked I was nervous going when I was so far along, but I’m really glad we went. I slept tons, sat still a lot, ate fruit at every meal, and felt really relaxed. It did make me grateful to be pregnant in the winter though – I hope that can happen again for the next one.

I’m feeling a lot more kicks at the top and one night I swear I could feel the outline of a foot – so I guess little boy has turned around.  My ribs are feeling pretty sore. And I weighed myself today and I’m up to a 25lb gain! sheesh.  I’m thinking some of it might be water weight from flying so I’ll weigh again tomorrow and see if it is real. 

So excited to see your shower pictures, I’m really looking forward to mine in a few weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 484
1762 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

DH surprise me and got our LO Cambodian jingle anklets it’s so cute! I can’t to put them on her When she starts crawling.

Post # 485
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
@Serey:  My mom got me one of these too! I think it’s soo cute!

Post # 486
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@awakemysoul:  The crib looks great! That blanket is super cute. Apparently my shower next weekend is safari themed (even though our nursery and overall preference is Dr. seuss lol), so your blanket rminded me of that.

View original reply
@MrsMath:  Glad you are feeling ok. Very scary! On a positive note, looks like everyone spoiled your little girl very nicely. Lots of adorable stuff there. (and icky to the belly touchers—my #1 fear for my baby shower, but I know I need to just go with it since its probably going to happen).

I am excited for my appointment tomorrow because I *think* little man turned. Or at least he’s out from my rib! I was sitting on the couch on Sunday, and I felt an intense pressure right blow my rib. I made a noise and then my rib just felt so free, like nothing was there. Then I started feeling all this movement on the right side of my stomach rather than right under my rib like its always been, so I am hopefully that he either turned or at least moved into a position where he will stay away from my rib.

So that means I can finally bend over to get to my toes without feeling like his head is going to break my ribs. Progress!

Post # 487
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Getting caught up here!

View original reply
@kes18:  Ugh I was small pre-pregnancy (5’2″ and 110lbs) and have already gained close to if not 30 pounds.  I’m well on my way to gaining 40 I think just like with DD.  Oh well, I honestly think it’s what my body needs for pregnancy.  

View original reply
@Hippos:  Oh my they are precious!  I’m so glad they are both getting so much stronger.  Hopefully they will both be coming home soon!

View original reply
@quierajen:  I’ve been having a TON of BH lately.  For the longest time I couldn’t figure out if it was the baby pushing out or BH but I’m pretty sure it’s always been BH.  Just stay calm and if you start to feel any “stranger” go to the hospital to be safe.  Also, maybe try and up your water intake?  See if that helps?

View original reply
@megz06:  Ugh I’m done with pregnancy too.  Just so uncomfortable all the time now. 

View original reply
@SouthernPearl:  Um I’m ashamed to say DH and I probably haven’t had sex since somewhere around 16 weeks.  It’s just a little weird for both of us.  

View original reply
@MrsMath:  What a great shower haul!  I’m starting to get nervous about when mine is scheduled for (as in I have no idea!!!).  

View original reply
@envirobride:  Glad you had such a great time!  I’d love to be relaxing on the beach right now.  I’m so sick of the cold weather!

View original reply
@Serey:  That’s adorable!

View original reply
@megz06:  Am I the only pregnant woman that doesn’t care if people touch my belly?  lol  

Ugh I’m so done with this pregnancy.  Between the uncomfortable BH, boobs are starting to leak, the weight gain, the uterine pressue/heaviness, trying to put on shoes, etc. 

Is anyone else starting to get more and more tired these days?  I barely do anything and then I feel exhausted.  

Post # 488
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@megz06:  Nice! Ya, the bedding is the “Jacana” set from Babies R Us, it is safari themed. However, there is a cow, which is confusing. Oh well, it’s not pink and that’s all that matters lol. 

I still have rib pains, but I was reading my 32 week update and sounds like it might be organs and not her. The ultrasound on Saturday did say she was head down, so hopefully she stays that way. 

I’ll hopefully find out more on Wednesday how this whole GD/Insulin think may or may not factor into inducing/moving up due date etc. 

Post # 489
1440 posts
Bumble bee

My shower is in 3 weekends, I’m getting excited ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 490
894 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@irin997:  Omg, I could have written that myself. I’m definitely starting to feel “done” with pregnancy. Tired all the time, I am practically hibernating. Sciatica pains, BH, leaky boobs, not being able to put my shoes on anymore… buh, the novelty is wearing off. I do still love feeling her move though.

Post # 491
1440 posts
Bumble bee

I was commenting to DH today that it needs to stop snowing. And he said “I know, I’m tired of shovelling”, and I said … I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to continue putting on my boots by myself :/

Post # 492
894 posts
Busy bee

Random mini rant:

I am so pissed off that I have to spend the time contacting the crib company because they didn’t remember ONE BOLT in the entire crib… it has been driving me NUTS and I already have enough to deal with, ugh.

Post # 493
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
@irin997:  Lol I just walked up the steps at work, and I feel like I need a frickin’ nap! I also ate breakfast so I’m sluggish. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open and it’s only 9:30 here. Boo!

Post # 494
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hi Ladies! So sorry to interrupt.  Since you’re all reaching our 500 post count limit, does someone want to start a new thread and post the link here? Then you can go ahead and flag this thread to be closed! Thanks!

Post # 496
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Thanks! Okay, closing! ๐Ÿ™‚  You mommas are almost there!! ๐Ÿ˜€

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 6…on our way to theThird Trimester …Yeah!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors