(Closed) April 2014 Babies Part 7 … the end is in sight

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 542
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
OldMrsMcDonald:  AHhhh! SO excited for you and your family! Angel Ellie I’m sure will watch over your Rainbow baby!

Post # 543
4435 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
OldMrsMcDonald:  Ahhhh that is so exciting!! FX for your rainbow baby:)

Post # 544
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
OldMrsMcDonald:  Congrats!  This is the best news I’ve heard all week! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Post # 545
11736 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
OldMrsMcDonald:  congrats lady!! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy! xo

Post # 548
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@OldMrsMcDonald: This baby is a rainbow for me and sge was conceived exactly a year after my last loss. Maybe the birthdays being close is a sign for you too! I will keep everything crossed that this is your sticky rainbow! Good luck!

Post # 549
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

OldMrsMcDonald:  YAY!!! So, so excited for you!!! Wishing you and baby all the best for a healthy pregnancy! 😀

I find myself so much more excited to meet this baby now that I can feel her moving around so much and can actually feel her outline at times. I’m having a pretty great pregnancy, minus some migraines back in November and the heartburn (oh, the heartburn!) and I am just feeling very grateful about it. My shower is this Sunday and I’m excited about it, even though I know it’ll be a small group. I’m just grateful to be having one as I have no family in this city and I’ve only been here two years. Anyway, just feel pleased about everything. Oh! And hospital tour tomorrow! Looking forward to that!

I’ve been anxiously awaiting the delivery of the cloth diapers I ordered. I preordered some new designs they had and the emailsaid 7-10 business days for shipping. But that day has come and gone and I just got an email today saying they’ve shipped! Turns out that origina 7-10 was the time it would take before they even left the place! I’m hoping this is just because of their new designs because I’m planning on getting a package of their gender neautral diapers once they’re out on April 1st…and baby is due April 22nd. Cutting it a little close!

Post # 552
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
NewfieBullet:  Those cloth diapers are so stinkin cute!!! Cloth diapers are an addiction, I swear.

Post # 554
9800 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

OldMrsMcDonald:  Yay! Congrats!

View original reply
awakemysoul:  Looking good!  I finally got everything ready and organized this past weekend.  Just in time!

Post # 555
525 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
OldMrsMcDonald:  yay! That’s amazing! Thanksgiving is a great time for a birthday 🙂

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies Part 7 … the end is in sight’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors