(Closed) April 2014 Babies, Part Two!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 437
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@MrsFireChief:  !! I’m so sorry to hear! I only wish you great healing and the best of luck in the future!

Post # 438
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@MrsFireChief:  I’m so sorry for your loss.  You are in my thoughts.

Post # 439
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@MrsFireChief
View original reply
@teacherg:  So sorry for you both. It is such sad news. 🙁

Post # 440
1440 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

View original reply
@Mrs_Juice:  the ones from motherhood suck. They’re just like putting the upper part of panty hose on. They don’t stay put and certainly don’t keep things up.

Post # 441
1440 posts
Bumble bee

So sorry to hear of the losses 🙁

Post # 442
1440 posts
Bumble bee

Having fun at universal. Today is my birthday. Blister is getting better, but still painful to walk on. Thankfully park is pretty dead. I sat out on the Hulk and dueling dragons (midwife said rest were fine). Almost puked this morning, never thought I’d be happy about that LOL.

The heart burn is bad. I’m on prescription reflux pills, have been for 7 years. But if I’m late or forget, I’m suffering.

Post # 443
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - His grandmother\'s backyard

View original reply
@MrsFireChief:  Oh I’m so sorry to hear that!  We’ll definitely miss you here. 

Post # 444
112 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  I’m at 7w6d today and I’ve just been hit with the nausea as well.  No vomiting, but all of a sudden I feel sick to my stomach off and on all day.

View original reply
@awakemysoul:  thanks for the heads up!  Maybe I’ll order one of the bella bands…

View original reply
@hspw714:  try to keep positive until the next appointment – and stay off of google!  it’s an evil, evil thing!

Post # 445
112 posts
Blushing bee

Ok I have a question – I’ve been having heart palpitations for the past few weeks.  At first it seemed to be every other day or so when I laid down to go to sleep but now it’s everyday and more frequent – I’ve read that they’re common during pregnancy but I still want to call my doc – so which one do I call?  My OB?  Or my regular doc?

Post # 446
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@MrsFireChief: 

So sorry for your loss!  I wish you and your husband the strength to get through this.

Post # 447
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@teacherg: &@MrsFireChief I am so sorry for both of you. Nothing I can say will make it feel better, but know that you are in my thoughts.

Post # 448
1048 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@MrsFireChief: Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss!!   

View original reply
@rachiebabie:  Ugh nothing helps the heartburn!  I didn’t get any nausea until I was about 7 weeks.  However I think it’s partially due to my prenatal.  I went back on gummies to see if that would help and so far so good.  Except now I have terrible heartburn.  

Post # 449
2208 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Mrs_Juice:  I have the ones from target, BeBand, in all the colors, black, white, and nude. They look like a long tank top and work awesome! 

Post # 450
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I’m having mine in April, the 4th. Havent been around lately due to …stuff…

Post # 451
7643 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
@awakemysoul:  This may or may not help your heartburn, but my aunt has awful heartburn and whenever it flares up she eats applesauce. I didn’t believe her, but I got some terrible heartburn a few weeks ago and ate some and it eased it right away. It was weird. Definitely worth a try if you can keep it down!

View original reply
@Mrs_Juice:  I would just call your OB. They are normal, andmy OB anyway said it was anxiety. It feels awful, but you gotta try to work through them, but just call your OB and find out what she/he says about it. Mine said that if my heartrate is 100+ then I should go in or if I have pain/tingling in my chest or arms.

The topic ‘April 2014 Babies, Part Two!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors