(Closed) April 2014 Brides, Where are you honeymooning?

posted 7 years ago in April 2014
Post # 47
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

We’ll be enjoying a mini-moon 5 days, 4 nights in Paso Robles, CA  to enjoy good food and good wine!  Its driving distance for us (we live in Las Vegas, NV) and the total cost, including transportation, hotel, and food/drinks will be just about $1,000.

Next year we will be taking our big honeymoon to Ireland and Scotland to enjoy two weeks of beer, whiskey, spirits, food, pubs, people, landscape, and climate that we so long to experience!  

Post # 48
135 posts
Blushing bee

Oahu (5 nights), Maui (4 Nights), San Diego (2 Nights) 

It’s so cold right now, I can’t stop dreaming of the honeymoon ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 49
311 posts
Helper bee

Mexico ๐Ÿ™‚ flying out two days after the big day!! So excited, a week of all inclusive luxury in a beautiful place. 

I might be slightly more excited for the honeymoon than the actual wedding! On,y 8 weeks to go! 

Post # 50
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Akiin Beach Club, Tulum Mexico

View original reply
@Dawn1234:  How nice!  Riviera Maya or Riviera Nayarit or Baja?  Or or or haha. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 51
44 posts
Newbee

We’re going to Bali for two weeks Smile

Post # 52
311 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@MrsJager2014:  hehe river maya ๐Ÿ™‚ we are staying at the el dorado casitas royal ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 53
92 posts
Worker bee

A tiny town in Costa Rica for a week! And snorkeling in Panama one of those days! Yahooooooooooooooo! 

Post # 54
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Rebar

@Soon2BD-CBee:  Im late in the game since i have not booked my honeymoon yet but we are most likely heading to DR for 3 nights and 4 days! 

The topic ‘April 2014 Brides, Where are you honeymooning?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors