(Closed) April 2015 brides – What are you focusing on right now?

posted 5 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 2
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

MuseForever:  You’re doing fine!! You have gotten so much done!! My to-do list: Get groom/groomsmen measured for tuxedos, stuff/send invitations, pick music for DJ, order favors/thank you cards, confirm centerpieces/wedidng decor, LOSE 10 pounds, get bridal party gifts, work on transportation…

Breathe! You’re doing great!! Less than 100 days to go!

Post # 3
923 posts
Busy bee

Our biggest “to do” is to finalize the ceremony script and vows/review with officiant and confirm all our choices on songs. Beyond that, I sent invitations out on Saturday, so hopefully I’ll be able to start confirming head count and doing final meetings with vendors. Also had my hair and makeup trial last week and I was over the moon!

Post # 6
Bee
182 posts
Blushing bee

MuseForever:  If you figure out how to loose 15 lbs in the next 2 months or so LET ME KNOW ASAP! Please and thanks

Post # 8
719 posts
Busy bee

I love April 2015 threads. To give a comprehensive list, I’m focused on mailing invitations, rehearsal dinner location and invitations, formal wear and bridesmaid dresses, favors, bridal party transportation, bridesmaid gifts, ceremony programs, marriage license, placecards, and a guest book. I think I can bring that together in the next 89 days!

Post # 9
709 posts
Busy bee

Right now I’m trying to print and Mail invitations, sort out my decor and centerpices, plan my whiskey bar, order wine bottle labels, and find shoes. 🙂

Post # 10
Bee
182 posts
Blushing bee

MuseForever:  No no for sure possible! AHAHA Congrats on your weight loss thats so awesome! But as far as your list goes, I feel like we have all very similar things completed! I feel like the very tiny details such as figuring out songs, seating charts, programs etc, cannot be done until RSVP’s are starting to roll in! Where all in the home stretch!! It’s so exciting.

The topic ‘April 2015 brides – What are you focusing on right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors