(Closed) April 2015 Brides?

posted 6 years ago in April 2015
Post # 286
1848 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

LoveMyBrit:  Oh my goodness, you look so beautiful! I wish you both a lifetime of luck and happiness. 🙂

Post # 287
1848 posts
Buzzing bee

StrawberryRoseCake:  Girl, I know that’s right. Today is 17 days. Sometimes, it just doesn’t even feel real.

I’m getting my marriage license today. Even Fiance said, “I can’t believe we’re at this point!”

Post # 288
Bee
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Cottage on the Creek

I GET MARRIED ON SATURDAY AND I’M SOOOOOO PUMPED!!!!!!

Post # 289
784 posts
Busy bee

StrawberryRoseCake:  Thanks, I was really happy with how everything came together. The 25th! So soon and exciting!! Have an incredible day 🙂 

Post # 290
784 posts
Busy bee

sealevels:  Thank you, too! Best wishes for your wedding and marriage coming up!! Getting the marriage license was really exciting. After we got it, Fiance didn’t want to leave it in the car because (and I quote) “If someone steals it, they’ll steal my WIFE!” 

1) That’s not how it works, haha

2) Hearing him say “wife” like that, so close to the wedding, was a definite “woaaaah” moment!

Have fun picking up the license today 🙂 

Post # 291
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Old Church/Art Museum

StrawberryRoseCake:  Same and me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 293
1848 posts
Buzzing bee

I hope all of your weddings went flawlessly and I wish you ladies a lifetime of patience, love, and good fortune. ☺

You ladies make me so excited for mine. 

Post # 294
210 posts
Helper bee

I hope everyone’s days went just as they imagined! I posted some photos as a little recap the other day, we got married on Monday and had an amazing day! 

Post # 295
93 posts
Worker bee

It wedding week for us 17th/18th brides.  Who’s freaking out?   My mood swings are so awful right now.  It makes me terrified for what I’ll be like pregnant.  haha

Post # 296
771 posts
Busy bee

By far the most amazing day of my life! The photographers said I was the most chilled out bride they had ever worked with haha 🙂

The topic ‘April 2015 Brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors