(Closed) April 2015 Mamas

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 466
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am SO nervous to be posting and have been delaying for quite some time.  At this point, though, I’m weeks away from any more updates, and I would love the support no matter what happens next.

Roll Call! 

Due date: Depends on who you ask, lol.  Officially, 4/5 (which is what I’ll go with for now) but I know I ovulated on 7/17 which would put my EDD at 4/9.

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 13DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? We’ve been trying since Dec 2012.  This is our third pregnancy.  Our first was a blighted ovum and then second ended in miscarriage.

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First!

Any symptoms yet? Mild nausea but that’s just as likely to be from my meds – I’ve been pretty lucky with that so far and only thrown up once.  Though it does make me feel like crud most of time.  Distraction.  Dizziness.  A constantly runny nose.  Bloating.  Oh god, the bloating.

What are you most excited about? The possiblity that this could finally be our turn. 

What are you most nervous about? The possibility that this might not be our turn…  I try so hard to stay positive but I really wish there was a way to check in with baby daily.

What will you miss most while pregnant? No question, booze.  Work’s been really stressful lately and I’m definitely missing that after work drink to wind-down.

Post # 467
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
GearBride:  Congratulations on your rainbow baby and welcome to the group! And happy almost 10 weeks. πŸ™‚ We’ve taken our daily conversations over to a secret FB group which is very active these days. If you’d like to join us, drop me a private message with the email address linked to your FB account so I can add you.

Post # 469
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Can’t wait till our first ultrasound! 9 days… I can have patience.. I can have patience.. I can have patience.. 

Okay, the fake it till you make it thing didn’t work lol I just wish it was now already! 

How is everybody coping with waiting? When is everybody’s first u/s? 

Post # 470
1866 posts
Buzzing bee

My first ultrasound is on Tuesday!  I’m exicted and also extremely anxious for the doctor to confirm that everything is going along as planned. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 471
387 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mojitolady:  Thank you so much!  I’ll PM you my email – I’d definitely like to have the support.  I’m a little hesitant to move to FB but that’s just my own super-paranoia about what I put on FB.  I always have this irrational fear that I’ll broadcast something really stupid to everyone – I’ll get over it though.  πŸ™‚

View original reply
SadieBee:  Thank you – so glad to be here!  πŸ™‚ I was referred to a perinatologist for my first trimester screening since I’ve been seeing an RE.  When the woman called to set up the appointment, we kept going round and round over some things that I didn’t feel like she was giving me good answers on.  It was really weird and didn’t inspire great confidence in me.  When we hung up, I thought she was going to check on a question and call me back the next day but that was last Wednesday – I should probably just call back, hope someone else answers that can address my questions, and get that scheduled. 

Post # 472
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2000

Hi Ladies..I had my first ultrasound today at two days shy of 8 weeks. 

My next one is scheduled for December 11th, which seems so long to me. 

Baby has a heartbeat…just one heartbeat! lol I was a bit nervous for a while that it might have been twins.

Only thing that came up during the process was the fact that I have a cyst on my ovary.

The technician said it is nothing to be worried about and that it was probably brought on by the pregnancy. Anyone else have this issue?

Anyone have a surprise and hear two heartbeats???

Post # 473
2901 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
privatequestions:  Congrats on the heartbeat! I had a corpus luteum cyst in my first pregnancy and the doctor said it was perfectly normal. πŸ™‚

Post # 474
4502 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Another April mama here… I’m due on April 12 with baby #2. I know most of you guys are connecting via Facebook, but I’m not active on there. Are there any April mamas who want to talk on the bee? I’d love to have an active thread going on here if anyone else is a non-facebooker like me. 

View original reply
privatequestions:  my midwife also said I had a cyst on my ovary, but she said this without doing an ultrasound or anything. She just said it as if every woman in early pregnancy has a cyst on her ovary (the corpus luteium, which goes away once the placenta takes over). That was what I understood from her, but I’m no doctor…!

Post # 476
387 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
SadieBee:  Can you add me to 4/5 when you have a moment?  πŸ™‚  Thanks!

Post # 478
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
SadieBee:  Can you please take me off the list?  My baby did not stick this time.  : (   Hoping I will have a summer baby now.  

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!! 

Post # 480
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
SadieBee:  Thank you.

The topic ‘April 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors