(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
2973 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
cluttersmart:  Congratulations! And I’m really sorry about your previous loss. I hope this one works out all the way through. It’s a few April Mamas who are anxiously hopeful that everything goes well this time around. FX for you!

Post # 62
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
sophielle:  yay!!! So happy you are here!

Post # 63
1480 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
cluttersmart:  Congratulations on your BFP!

I am sorry to hear about your previous loss. My sister had twins at 31 weeks and one was stillborn. It is the hardest thing she has ever gone through. PM me if you ever want to chat. I havent been through it first hand but I do understand a lot of what you are going through and it never hurts to talk.

Post # 64
1218 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m traveling for workt this week, so I’m a little late to the new roll call!

How far along are you? 6 w, 2 d

Estimated due date: 4/12

Is this your first child? Nope, I have a daughter that turned 1 in July

How are you feeling? I feel great. I’m actually concerned that I have so much energy. I should not feel this well at 6 weeks with a one year old. It’s making me really nervous that something is wrong with the pregnancy. πŸ™

What are you most excited about? Right now, my 1st ultrasound on 8/25. But really excited about being a family of four and the adventure of having 2 under 2..

What are you most nervous about? Also, my 1st ultrasound on 8/25.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Wine, wine and more wine.

Who have you told so far? Only my husband and y’all. I’m dying to tell our family and friends though.

Post # 65
71 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
BeccaBee83:  

How far along are you? 4 weeks based on LMP

Estimated due date:  April 28

Is this your first child? Yes!

How are you feeling? constantly crampy :/

What are you most excited about? Finding out the gender!

What are you most nervous about? Having another CP/MC πŸ™

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Using my retin-A cream lol

Who have you told so far?  Just my DH 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

Post # 66
1480 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  I am right there with you on the wine!!! I miss it already! I also seem to have a lot of energy through the day though I am ready to crash by 9:30. I dont mind it though. I will take it as long as it will last.

View original reply
PurpleGirl2:  Congratulations and Welcome!

Post # 67
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  I’m on travel right now too! πŸ™‚ And I have a 1 year old. I’m so glad there are other second time mamas on this journey with me.

Post # 68
2973 posts
Sugar bee

Speaking of work, as I mentioned before, I’m a civil engineer and part of my job is climbing with fall protection gear (harness and all that). I have a training session next week and right now the nausea and exhaustion are ticking up. My nausea is at a 4, sometimes a 6 and my exhaustion level is at a 7.

I went to meeting this morning and had to go back to my hotel room to take a nap in the middle of the day before check out! I have a 1 year old and even before then, I was never in the habit of going back to bed but I am constantly tired. I feel like I haven’t slept in 3 days. And the vivid dreams are in full swing. I woke up this morning and called my husband and told him “I am so happy to hear your voice! I’m so glad you’re alive and okay.” It was a terrible dream and I think I freaked him out a little. lol Oh well.

Post # 69
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Is anyone else having mild/dull cramping? I keep reading that it’s normal (which sort of makes me feel better…but part of me can’t stop checking for spotting) and that it’s just my body stretching and making room for baby. I haven’t had any spotting or bleeding at all during my pregnancy so far (knock on wood πŸ˜‰ ) and I keep crossing my fingers that the cramping is a positive thing. I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow and the cramps are kind of like AF cramps but not consistent and are dull/achey/twingey. I seem to get a few cramps over the course of the day and then a few more in bed before I fall asleep.

My sore breasts have been slowly getting less tender over the past couple of days, but I still have pretty moderate morning sickness that has started lasting almost all day. The cramping + changing symptoms is freaking me out a bit, but I’m trying to stay positive and focus on the lack of spotting and that 6 weeks is a big milestone πŸ’•

Post # 70
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

A little late, but better late than never.

How far along are you? 6w,6d

Estimated due date: 4/9

Is this your first child? Yes. Unfortunately not first pregnancy though. Had a second trimester loss earlier this year.

How are you feeling? Quesy and soo tired. The tiredness mostly sets in early at night, and then I’m knocked out for a few hours, before waking up to get other stuff done.

What are you most excited about? Hitting every milestone. 2 trimester, viability…birth.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Just feeling normal, I guess. Oh and eating whatever I feel like.

Who have you told so far? Only my husband and the bees. I’m nervous sharing the news, and have no idea when we’ll feel comfortable breaking the news.

Post # 71
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
sugarpea:  I was having a little cramping around the same time period as you. I was a little freaked out too, but I keep reminding myself that there’s so much going on…changing hormones…e.t.c. Congrats on almost reaching the 6 weeks milestone.

Post # 72
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  I’ve been having cramping too the past couple of days and I turned 6 weeks today. I think its just your uterus stretching.  As long as theres no spotting try not to worry. I’m excited to have hit the 6 week milestone too πŸ™‚ The nausea gets quite bad if I haven’t eaten for a while, but its a bit of a catch 22 because then I don’t feel like eating, which makes the nausea even worse! have to force myself to eat! And my nipples are soo sore! Taking all this as a positive thing though!

View original reply
picturemeurs:  Welcome! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Post # 73
600 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  I’ve had cramping since week 4 (now 6 + 2) and it got a little worse and one sided the other day, so I saw my doctor yesterday. I did IVF so my doctors watch closely and there’s a greater ectopic risk, so they did an early scan and all is perfect! My doctor assured me that cramps/pain are just part of pregnancy and unless there’s also bleeding, there’s no cause for alarm. 

Post # 74
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  I have some mild pressure every once in a while. I’m 4w3d today so I’m a bit further behind you. I have nausea that hits mid afternoon and my mid day exhaustion is kicking in right on time (yawn!). As long as you aren’t spotting, I wouldn’t worry.

Post # 75
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
picturemeurs:  Congratulations! I’m sorry about your previous loss. I know how you feel. I go back and forth between wanting to tell my parents and keeping it to myself, worrying that it’s just way too soon. It’s hard to get excited when it’s still so early and you’ve experienced a loss before. I MC in April.

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors