(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 76
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Finally ready to roll call!

How far along are you? 6 weeks 1 day based on today’s ultrasound

Estimated due date: April 14th

Is this your first child? Yes. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Some nausea and sore breasts. Started getting some hypoglycemic episodes back so I get to go for an early glucose test (have had them before, generally caused by pregnancy hormones in bc pills and now the real thing!). Tired easily and having a hard time sleeping through the night. 

What are you most excited about? Meeting my milestones & holding the little one at the end of it all. 

What are you most nervous about? Everything staying on track. Had a CP earlier this year and just have my fingers crossed for no complications. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Wine, fish, and unrestriced coffee. 

Who have you told so far? hubby, a few coworkers and close friends. Parents will be told next week. 

Post # 77
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I can’t believe I’m actually here!! eeek.

How far along are you? 4wks, 4 days

Estimated due date: 4/25, though based on conception it’s 5/4 (our anniversary!)

Is this your first child? Yes

How are you feeling? Tired, with lots of gas and bloating. Ugh. Other than that, fine!

What are you most excited about? Having a little one! And taking bump photos.

What are you most nervous about? MC, hands down. I haven’t missed my period yet (due Sunday or Monday), so there’s still a chance of a CP like I had last cycle. I’ll feel better once I actually miss it. I have a 6 wk appt set up for the day before we leave on a trip to Europe, and I’m just really hoping we make it that far. I’m also nervous about having morning sickness on the trip.

What will you miss most while pregnant? WINE. I’m such a wine-o.

Who have you told so far? Just DH, the doc and the bee.

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! They’re all on my phone and I’m too lazy to email it haha.

Post # 78
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  I’m a civil engineer too!! What field are you in? I do geotech πŸ™‚

Post # 79
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sunshine809:  sweet! I used to do CM but I’m a safety inspector now for federal facilities and aeronautical systems πŸ™‚

Post # 80
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sunshine809:  And Congratulations!!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 81
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
sugarpea:  6 weeks is a big milestone. 92%  chance everything is AOK. I had cramps at 5 weeks and now just general mild aches. As long as there is no spotting and the pain isnt severe you’re finE. Just think of it as a healthy sign your body is progressing. 

View original reply
picturemeurs:  welcome! I’m so sorry to hear of your previous loss and im sure this will be stressful for you. but the odds are in your favour everything will be fine. 

Post # 82
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
picturemeurs:  Thanks so much & welcome! That makes me feel better πŸ™‚ So sorry about your previous loss  πŸ’•

View original reply
MrsDD:  Yes! I totally have the same issue πŸ˜‰ I wake up feeling queasy and then if I don’t eat it just keeps getting worse, but I feel so sick that it’s really hard to keep eating and I have to force myself.

View original reply
jetsetbee:  
View original reply
TaurianDoll:  Thanks ladies! That really helps make me feel better & more relaxed ❀️

Post # 83
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
Swizzle:  Thank you so much – your comment was really reassuring and made me feel SO MUCH better ❀️

Post # 84
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m  so excited to be joining all you lovely ladies on this board. Congratulations to all you April mommas! 

How far along are you? 5w 5d

Estimated due date: 4/18

Is this your first child? Yes!

How are you feeling? Nauseous on and off, worried about MC, have had moderate cramps just like period cramps everyday since I miasked my period on 8/8

What are you most excited about? Hearing the baby’s heartbeat and watching my belly grow.

What are you most nervous about? Getting through the first trimester. And figuring out if it would be possible to stay home with our little one.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Coffee! 

Who have you told so far? My husband, the Bee, my mom, my sister, my Mother-In-Law, my best friends

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! 

this was my first BFP 2 weeks ago, lines got darker each day on πŸ™‚ what we all love to see

Post # 85
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

How far along are you? 5 weeks 4 days

Estimated due date: April 20th

Is this your first child? No this will be baby no 3

How are you feeling? I’m feeling ok at the moment, although I really sympathise with those of you who are suffering from sickness I am wishing it on myself to reassure me that the baby is developing ok, strange I know! my only symptom at the moment is very sore breasts and some mild cramping. 

What are you most excited about? seeing the baby on scan and hearing the heartbeat. 

What are you most nervous about? Like the majority of ladies i worry about mc especially in the early stages. I don’t get a scan till I will be 12 weeks, that just feels like so far away, I am terrified of turning up thinking all is well to be told there’s no heartbeat. I know missed mc is quite rare but it scares me so bad. 

What will you miss most while pregnant? I haven’t missed it so far but I know I will miss wine, especially over Xmas. 

Who have you told so far? My husband, mum, sis and best friend. 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by mrsw2015.
Post # 86
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
BeeLadylike:  Congratulations and welcome!

Post # 87
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mrsw2015:  Congratulations and welcome! How old are your other 2 little ones?

Post # 88
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  thanks πŸ™‚ my eldest is 6 and youngest is 3 (will be 4 in October) they both keep me very busy so hopefully the weeks will fly by! 

Post # 89
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
mrsw2015: Congratulations!!! We are due date twins!  We have a lot of second time moms here and a couple of third time moms! I have heard that subsequent pregnancies go by much faster because you arent so focused on it. That has yet to be the case for me but its still so early!

Post # 90
1218 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ugh, I officially have nausea 24/7. This is totally new to me because I never got sick with my first baby, except like twice around 10 weeks. I’m not even 7 and have had it for about a week straight now. That does help me feel like that means things are all okay though. Ultrasound tomorrow at 11:30 and I can’t wait. We told my husband’s parents and my BFF last night and I am traveling to see my family in Florida this week and will tell them then.

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors