(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
2973 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
mrsw2015:  Awesome! Yeah I hear it goes by a lot faster once you have a couple of little ones to chase after ๐Ÿ™‚

Even though this is my second, the first couple months seem to be dragging. Hope it speeds up after my first doctor’s appointment.

Post # 92
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  I hope your appointment goes well!! Sorry about the nausea. For the first part of the day, I’m ok as long as I eat breakfast but from the early afternoon through the rest of the day, I feel queasy like someone kicked me in the stomach.
I remember what full on nausea felt like from my first and it’s awful. I hope you find relief!

Post # 93
1218 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  Thank you. Sucking on jolly ranchers seems to help a little, but I hate to eat candy all day. I guess I should just be grateful I didn’t have this with my first!

Post # 94
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 5 days

Estimated due date: April 28, 2015

Is this your first child? YES!! 

How are you feeling? Good. A little morning sickness every now and then, quite a bit of dizziness, mild headaches from time to time, more emotional than typical, extremely sore/tender breasts, hungrier than typical, and going to the bathroom several times a night. Also tired, especially in the afternoons! 

What are you most excited about? Being a mommy, telling everyone (we had a chemical pregnancy last cycle so we are waiting for the 12+ week mark if we can hold out!), and picking out all baby things related! 

What are you most nervous about? Having another miscarriage and I guess managing my schedule, making excuses for when I am sick or need to make an appointment (we don’t plan on telling anyone until later on, and I have a full time job plus I am a volleyball coach so it makes it hard to make appointments/miss time without a specific reason/looking like a slacker). I am a person who rarely misses and I suck at lying/making excuses.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Special occassion/social drinking, but not a big deal at all. 

Who have you told so far? My husband, and 3 of my sisters (only because I would not be drinking at my sister’s bachelorette party and they would call me out on it in a heartbeat—I also suck at lying/faking, these things will be a struggle).

Include a picture of your BFP if you want! 

*test was taken between 10-12 dpo (I think!)

hpt 2

Post # 95
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Sorry, I’ve been absent.  It’s been a busy week, and I’ve been out of town and have only had internet on my phone.  I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow.  I’ll be 8 weeks, 1 day!  Right now I feel okay, but I’m sure I’ll be a nervous wreck in the morning.  I’m not sure if they are doing an ultrasound, but I hope they do for peace of mind.  

Congrats to all the new BFPs!  

Post # 96
2973 posts
Sugar bee

I just know I’m going to show early. I feel all of the little…uncomfortable growing pains (pain is a strong word) you feel when your belly is growing. When I was pregnant with my first, I felt this around week 18, week 24…random weeks of growth. I just need to get through this climbing class this week and then it can do whatever it wants to do.

Post # 97
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  good! i hope you don’t get sick of the taste. if it happens, try perrier with lemon. i tried candy with my first but the sugar was too much after a while.

Post # 98
2973 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
auggiefrog:  i hope you have a good appointment!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 99
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Who’s all in the facebook group? Can someone send me a link or add me? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 100
3345 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
sunshine809:  PM the girl who started this thread. 

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  Thanks! 

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  Growing pains…. epp!  FX you don’t get too big too fast!  

Post # 101
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

updated list! Will change the colours whenever someone finds out gender

Post # 102
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
sunshine809:  I think I can add you. Will you PM me with your name? Ill have to add you as a friend on facebook.

Post # 103
4406 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  My love, next time you’re updating can you bump me to the 8?

Post # 104
444 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all you mamas! I was hesitant to join until I got to see the doctor which I did so I am excited to join now!

How far along are you?  I thought 6w1d but according to my scan, I’m about 5w6d

Estimated due date: 4/20

Is this your first child? Yup!

How are you feeling? Pretty good surprisingly! No morning sickness here. Just smelling everything from a mile away and occasionally tired.

What are you most excited about? Seeing the heart beat next week and getting past the 12th week! Oh and getting my bump!

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage. I am such a nervous wreck about it! Also the fact that we just moved from the US to Germany so delivering in a foreign country makes me nervous.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Coffee!

Who have you told so far? Besides DH, my in laws, and two friends!

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

These were taken on 8/9, 8/11, and 8/17

And here is my little baby nugget! I can’t wait to go back next week to see the heart beat! My doc says it should start in the next few days ๐Ÿ™‚

H&H 9 months to you all!

Post # 105
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Ughh WB would let me reply individually on some pages. But thanks for the welcome.

View original reply
auggiefrog:  Good luck at your appt today.

View original reply
Swizzle:  Thanks for the list. I can wait til we start finding out the sexes.

View original reply
saratiara2:  Did you have you appt today? Hope all went/goes well.

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  I hear you about showing early. I’m convinced I have a little pouch already, and its not just bloat. I’m hoping I can keep it under wraps till close to 20 weeks though.

View original reply
astromberg:  Welcome and congrats.

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors