(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 121
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  DM me your email address and i should be able to add you once i find you on FB. 

Post # 122
1218 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Swizzle:  Awesome, will do!

Post # 123
2973 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
hotpinkbride:  great news πŸ™‚

Post # 125
74 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  thanks! 

View original reply
BeccaBee83:  hang in there hope all goes well, just try to relax and think positive(easier said then done I know), FX!!

Post # 126
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
BeccaBee83:  I’m so sorry you’re going through this – just try to focus on how positive your OB is being. It’s a really good sign that he feels that your pregnancy is viable πŸ™‚ FX for you and sending positive thoughts your way πŸ’•

Post # 127
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Welcome to all of the new April mamas! πŸ˜€

I’m 6 weeks 4 days today and my morning sickness is definitely getting worse. I’ve graduated to gagging randomly in the morning without any warning. Today is the first day I’ve actually thrown up and I think it has to do with me being sad/stressed. We have to put my cat to sleep today. I grew up with her and she’s 21 1/2 (I’m 24 for reference). She had a beautiful long life, but it’s still so hard to say goodbye. She’s in kidney failure and is in a lot of pain. The only pain medicine she can take makes her disoriented and unable to walk (all of the other pain medications would be too hard on her kidneys).  I know that it’s unlikely that grief will cause a miscarriage, but I’m trying to stay as calm as possible and focus on being happy for her that she can be in peace and be grateful for her life just in case. I’m going to miss her so much πŸ™

Post # 128
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
BeccaBee83:  For what its worth, with my first pregnancy I went for my dating ultrasound at around 8 weeks (according to LMP). They couldn’t see anything and I was TERRIFIED but my HCG levels were still suggesting pregnancy. 

I went back in a week which would be 9 weeks by LMP and at that time they dated me at 6w3d. Thats essentially 3 weeks behind what I thought I was at. 

I’m sorry its such a stressful time. These first initial weeks are just wrought with stress and anxiety. FX that it all works out well for you and baby. 

Post # 129
72 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
sugarpea:  I’m so sorry about your kitty! Fur babies are family too and losing them is heartbreaking. 

Post # 130
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
sugarpea:  I am so sorry about your cat. Losing an animal is so difficult. My cat was put down several years ago at 19 and I had him since I was 6 years old. I was devastated. He had been there for everything in my life. I still miss seeing him every time I go to my parents house πŸ™

Post # 131
196 posts
Blushing bee

Unfortunately I will have to be taken off the list. Went in for an ultrasound at 8 weeks and there was no heartbeat. πŸ™

Post # 132
3345 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
sugarpea:  sorry about your kitty. 

View original reply
spoonslicious2:  I’m so sorry.  

Post # 133
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

How far along are you? 5 weeks, 2 days

Estimated due date: April 26

Is this your first child? Yes!

How are you feeling? My only real symptoms right now are being super tired and peeing frequently.  My breasts are slightly tender, but not much more than before my period. I am wavering between gratitude for the easy ride so far and wishing I felt more pregnant!

What are you most excited about? Telling our families (waiting until first ultrasound in mid-September) and of course meeting the baby!

What are you most nervous about?  Miscarriage.  I’m 37 and this is my first time around with all of this…praying all goes well and trying hard to stay away from negative/scary thoughts but it’s tough until more time goes on and we know the baby is safe.

What will you miss most while pregnant?  Alcohol and running as much as normal

Who have you told so far?  Just my husband and one friend

Post # 134
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
spoonslicious2:  I am soooo sorry hun. Be kind to yourself.  

Post # 135
1480 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
spoonslicious2:  Im so sorry πŸ™

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love, Round 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors