(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 271
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

BeccaBee83:  I sent you a PM about the FB group yesterday or Wednesday!

Post # 272
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

MrsFNL:  Lots of Texas mamas! 🙂

Post # 273
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

MrsFNL:  I just replied to your message! Sorry about that – I thought I had responded the other day. Guess it didn’t go through! Oops!

Post # 274
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

hotpinkbride:  MrsFNL:  How cool! I am originally from the Houston area (Sugar Land). I moved to back to Houston after college but came to Dallas soon after. I have been here now for about 7 years. I love it.

txlolo:  I am actually not doing a second. They said that my range was fine and because it wasnt really necessary, I dont have to repeat. I have been having pregnancy symptoms so i feel good about that. I will hopefully be able to make it to my appointment on 9/3 without asking for them to do another draw!

I love Austin too. I try to go a few times a year, its just awful trying to get down 35 on the weekend!

Post # 275
674 posts
Busy bee

SaraP2012:  My appointment is on 9/3, too!

Post # 276
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Second beta came back at 165 so more than doubled! Now I can breath…and anxiously wait for first ultrasound appt. 

does anyone not really have any symptoms? I feel bloated and occasionally get crampy but that’s really about it as of now. I know it’s still pretty early…Just curious where everyone else is!

Post # 277
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

txlolo:  My only real symptoms are extreme thirst and bloat. I am tired but that isnt anything new… My sense of smell is also very sensitive.

Post # 278
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m not having many symptoms right now besides bloating. It makes me a little nervous. I almost don’t believe I am prego. I will feel much better when I see my little bean on the 25th.

Post # 279
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

SaraP2012:  35 is a beast! and soo dangerous! I’m pretty thirsty all the time but I just figured that because it is so dang hot here!

hotpinkbride:  Oh the bloat!…it is serious business! I’ve been wearing dresses this week since my jeans feel so uncomfortable. The nurse asked me this morning how I felt and I told her my symptoms feel like normal PMS so it is very hard to believe that this is real. FX for a great US on the 25th for you!

Post # 280
83 posts
Worker bee

First my palate was dry and raw, then patchy, red and swollen…now my gums are swollen and irritated & my tongue is raw. Every other day something new is going on with either my gums, palate and/or tongue…

Is anyone else having these problems?

Post # 281
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

txlolo:  my thirst is really my biggest symptom.  But I haven’t had a lot of anything else for the past week. I’m trying to stay cool though. 

AFM, I have an 8 week appointment with my GP, on August 25th, and I feel so much better to be done with the OB. 

Post # 282
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

hotpinkbride:  Swizzle:  PacificMrs:  sugarpea:  savealife:  Thank you all so much for your kindness and support– very much appreciated!! I’ve been avoiding the boards for the past few days–unfortunately, my HCG was down to a 4 yesterday and I’ve started bleeding 🙁 I go back for a follow-up test next week to make sure it’s back down to 0 and we will try again this month. FX for better luck!

Wishing you all the happiest and healthiest 9 months!!

Post # 283
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

SaraP2012:  weird_bunny:  Thank you ladies for your well wishes! Wish I had better news to share, but I’m hoping for sticky, healthy babies for all of you April Mamas!!

lalalalauren:  Yes, please! Hoping you get the answers you need from your Drs. about the RPL. September will be sticky BFP month for us!!

Post # 284
4675 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

yourbee1:  I just figured out why my gums are irritated.  I thought I might have brushed too hard or something.  I’ve been having a sore/ irritated thoat as well, I have no idea if this is related too.  I feel like I’m on the verge of getting sick, but I still haven’t gotten sick yet.  But I’ve been on the verge for a few days now.  Urg.  I wish I jsut had borring typical symptoms and not all of this mouth and throat stuff.  But I would rather be dealing with all of this then not be pregnant right now, so I will take it.  

Cassiopeia:  I’m so sorry again honey.  I’m wishing you the best, and I’ll be watching for your BFP next month. 

Post # 285
5373 posts
Bee Keeper

Cassiopeia:  I’m so so sorry ♥ FX for better luck & a beautiful sticky BFP!

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors