(Closed) April 2016 Mamas- showers of love!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Congratulations to all the April mamas so far πŸ™‚ I’m hoping I can join you in a few weeks!!

My birthday is in April and I may be biased but I think it is by far the best time of the year to have a birthday!

Ironically if I do get pregnant this month there is a good chance baby will be due on my birthday!! Fingers crossed πŸ™‚

Post # 17
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Any other second time mamas feel like they are going to get big fast? I am only 4 weeks but I already look like I did with Dear Daughter at 11 weeks :/ It’ll make for hard hiding I feel.

Post # 19
702 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Congratulations from an April 2015 mama. Enjoy the ride 

Post # 20
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

babybump:  Good luck and I hope to see you joining us here!  I think a spring baby will be just perfect πŸ™‚

I’m a first time mama, but I’m afraid I might start showing early because I’m 4’10” and fairly slim.  I already felt like I ‘showed’ when I had a big meal! lol 5 lb. weight gain for me is typically a pants size.  My torso and legs are both short so bean only has one way to grow – out. 

Post # 21
140 posts
Blushing bee

How far along are you? 4 weeks 5 days

What’s your estimated due date: April 1st!

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday, July 27

Who have you told? Immediate families and a couple of close friends

When do you plan on telling more people? After the first trimester

How did you tell your partner? I woke him up at 6 in the morning and asked him to read “something” for me πŸ˜€

Any symptoms yet? None!

What are you most excited about/for? Just being pregnant. I know it’s naive coz there’s MS and discomfort but I really think it will be a special time.

When is your first appt? August 14

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? We have a couple of choices but not definitive

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I want to know the gender in advance

Bonus Round- What do you do? I work for the IMF (no the other one; I wish it was Impossible Mission Force). 

Congrats to us all, and for 9 healthy months ahead!

Post # 23
3378 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Congrats from another April 2015 mama!  I can’t believe I was just finding out about my little peanut this time last year πŸ™‚ H&H pregnancies to all of you!

Post # 24
127 posts
Blushing bee

So who all have y’all told, if anyone?! I’m dying to shout it from the mountain tops but know I need to wait! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 25
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days

What’s your estimated due date:  April 3rd

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? July 22

Who have you told? Husband, my immediate family, one close friend

When do you plan on telling more people? I would love to tell people now, trying to hold off until at least 10 weeks

How did you tell your partner? His crafty aunt made us a “blessings jar” for Christmas, to put in folded pieces of paper with your written blessings.  We hadn’t gotten around to putting anything in there yet so I put on a piece of paper, “we made a baby!”.  When he got home, I told him that I added our first blessing for the jar, and he had the biggest smile on his face!

Any symptoms yet?  Tender boobs, painful acne, dizzy a couple of times

What are you most excited about/for? Right now, actually feeling pregnant, like there is a baby in there!

When is your first appt? August 6th

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? I love Annaliese and Claire, can’t think of boy names yet…

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out!

Bonus Round- What do you do? I’m a teacher ,so I’m very excited about the April EDD!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/april-2016-mamas-showers-of-love/#ixzz3hEgodC27

Post # 26
127 posts
Blushing bee

spoonslicious2:  So awesome that you’re also a teacher! I think we timed it perfectly! 

Post # 27
486 posts
Helper bee

I made my first appointment! August 14th! I’ll be anxiously counting down the days lol 

I found a practice with both OBs and midwives and I’ll be seeing a midwife which I’m really happy about.

Post # 29
486 posts
Helper bee

lalalalauren:  I think just blood work and meeting with the midwife to chat, go over all the do’s and don’ts of pregnancy, etc.  I already have a list of questions I want to ask too.  I don’t THINK they’ll be doing an ultrasound, but to be honest, I didn’t specifically ask either (I probably should have lol).  This will also be a brand new practice for me so I really dont know what to expect!  My appointment will be 1 day shy of 7 weeks.  I feel like ultrasounds are the fun part- so I really can’t wait for my first one!  Can’t wait to hear how your appointment goes!

Post # 30
127 posts
Blushing bee

lalalalauren:  That is so awesome how it worked out for you that way! I’m so glad ours will be that way as well! I can’t wait to spend all next summer with my little one! 

The topic ‘April 2016 Mamas- showers of love!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors