(Closed) April 2017 Mamas

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

MattieK :  Just wanted to add, I’m so excited for you!!! I’ll stalk you here just to see your post after your ultrasound πŸ™‚

Post # 47
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

alove2 :  aww, thank you! So sweet πŸ™‚

Turtle83 :  thank you so much :). Ultrasound is Monday, just to make sure it’s uterine, but it will be at 5weeks 3days, so too early for a HB. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for your ultrasound, and hoping to join you all here soon!

JLBB-brooklyn :  Thank you love πŸ™‚ Of COURSE I’ll definitely come over to the pregnancy after loss/IF board as well πŸ™‚

Post # 48
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Turtle83 :Β  you remember! Yes, we did. And I had my daughter there. We then moved back to my home town and finally feel “settled”.Β 

Post # 49
184 posts
Blushing bee

readytobeeross :  Hello my BFP twin, so exciting to see you on here!!  πŸ™‚ How are you feeling so far?

Post # 50
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hi Ladies,

I thought I may as well roll call properly.

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4weeks 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: 25th April 2017 according to Ovia and 22/4/2017 according to FF

How many cycles trying? 1 

When did you get your BFP? 13DPO

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! Can’t figure out how to do that

Who have you told? Darling Husband and My Mum

When do you plan on telling more people? Keep it secret as long as possible

How did you tell your partner? left the CB dgital on the toilet seat. When he woke up he said, why you leaving stuff everywhere. Then he had a look and said, hey baby it says your pregnant.

Any symptoms yet? I am not sure if I am making them up but was very bloated and gassy before i got the BFP,now i just pinch my boobs to see if they hurt. I hope for minimal symptooms reallyy

What are you most excited about/for?: Being a mum. I hope I have twins. Bringing a life into this world. Having a mini-me

When is your first appt? 6th September @ 7weeks with the midwife. I think its just documentation

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? For girl we thinking Alexa, Eva, Yolanda. For Boys, Darling Husband wants Alexander but I really hate it. I love Nathan, Zach which he doesnt care for

Post # 51
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

How far along are you? 4weeks 3 day

What’s your estimated due date:  April 23<sup>rd</sup> 2017 according to the Ovia app

How many cycles trying? We weren’t really trying we just weren’t preventing it for 3 months.  

When did you get your BFP? Today!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? Only my Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? We are keeping it a secret until around 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner?I was going to think of some really cute way to tell him because he was away for work for 2 weeks. Well, he called me and I started to cry uncontrollably and he thought someone bad happed so I told him over the phone! He keeps saying how excited and scared he is! I’m petrified!

Any symptoms yet? I have been getting a lot of period like cramps the last week, I was sure I was getting my period!

What are you most excited about/for?: Being able to experience being a mom! I was always so back and forth if we were ready but when I ever thought about not have a baby my heart would hurt! I cant wait to see my husband with our baby, he is such a lovable awesome person! 

When is your first appt? already have name ideas? For a girl we always said it would be Elizabeth or Natalia. Boys would be either Joseph or Michael! 

Post # 52
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

JLBB-brooklyn :  Thank you! Congrats on your pregnancy as well! Very happy for you πŸ™‚ We both have ultrasound appointments tomorrow, so exciting!

MattieK :  I’ll be stalking on Monday for your update! Rooting so hard for you!

NonannaS :  How old is your daughter? I’m glad you feel settled πŸ™‚

Post # 53
5889 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2012

How far along are you? 6 weeks tomorrow

What’s your estimated due date: April 14

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? 11DPO

Who have you told? Besties.

When do you plan on telling more people? After results of NT come in (around 13 or so weeks?)

How did you tell your partner? I gave him a card.

Any symptoms yet? Sore and swollen boobs, exhaustion, swollen ankles and heartburn (but I am thankful for the symptoms!)

What are you most excited about/for? Telling my fam, who doesn’t even know we were trying (and not getting my period!)

When is your first appt? Next Friday, Aug 26th.

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? For boys, but not for girls.

Post # 54
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

ivyashes :  Yeah, its good to see you here too! How fun! So far I dont feel too much of anything. I mean, the occasional pull or pinching. I had some cramping last night, but went away after a few hours. I think the most obvious thing to me is how tired I am and how much my back just aches all day. But nothing morning sickness or anything. How are you? What are you feeling like? When is your first doctor apointment?

Post # 55
249 posts
Helper bee

So happy to be joining this group of Bees πŸ™‚ what an adventure we are on!!

How far along are you? 7+5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: April 1 (confirmed with early ultrasound!)

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? July 21

my first one was a cheapo and you could BARELY make it out it was a super squinter!! These were my next two πŸ™‚

Who have you told? Our parents and siblings, and four of our best friends.

When do you plan on telling more people? After first trimester, then make it official after our morphology US at 20 weeks (I’m really superstitious and have heard sad stories around that ultrasound)

How did you tell your partner? Hid a onesie under the kitchen table and he noticed it during dinner πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Nausea p, fatigue, sore breasts and nipples, and some occasional pelvic cramping

What are you most excited about/for?  Feeling my little peanut move πŸ™‚

When is your first appt.? Already had it this week!

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? So far… Boy: Aiden. Girls: Amelia, Olivia

Post # 56
184 posts
Blushing bee

readytobeeross : oh man, I definitely am feeling the exhaustion, fatigue, and backache. These past few days I’ve also been waking up at 3am to pee, always feeling thirsty, heartburn, sore boobs and being emotional (I seriously had to leave a store to go cry in my car because they were out of the candy I was in the mood for, yikes!), but surprisingly I’m feeling pretty decent overall!

My first appointment is on September 3rd, it feels so far away 😩, but I’m so excited to see our little peanut!  When’s your appt?? ☺️

Post # 57
184 posts
Blushing bee

Pee on ALL the sticks!  I can’t believe that just 6 days ago I had a “is this real or are my eyes playing tricks on me” ghost of a line!  These are from this morning (14 DPO) πŸ™‚

Post # 58
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Sorry it’s all in bold, I can’t edit it on my phone

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 4w1

What’s your estimated due date: based on when I think I conceived, April 27. (also my brother’s birthday)

How many cycles trying? Ntnp for the past few months

When did you get your BFP? 8/17

Who have you told? Just my September mama group. Waiting to surprise my husband this weekend

When do you plan on telling more people? Don’t know yet

How did you tell your partner? Going to give him Darth Vader’s Little Princess book. I gave him Darth Vader’s Son when I told him about our first one. 

Any symptoms yet? Acne 

What are you most excited about/for? Harry to be an older brother

When is your first appt? Haven’t called my ob yet

For fun – Do you already have name ideas? Anastasia for a girl. We had the hardest time coming up with boys names for the first one

Post # 59
464 posts
Helper bee

Turtle83 :  Best of luck today! Can’t wait for an update!

Post # 60
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hello Ladies,

I have a couple of questions. How do you know your HCG number? Is it only gotten from a blood test. I am in the UK and we dont really see the doctor for a confirmation of pregnancy as far as I am aware. I have my first appointment at about 7 weeks, should actually be 8 weeks but managed to get an early one. Do you get your hcg number from HPTs? Also, I read about people saying their HCG doubled in 2 days, does that mean you went back for another blood test in 2 days. Pardon my foolish questions please. Just wanted to know if there was a test I could buy to start checking before my midwife appointment in September. Thank you

The topic ‘April 2017 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors